• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester Utd vs Arsenal |Monday 30th September | KO 20:00 | Sky Sports

What will the fallout from Monday’s game be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kav

Established Member
UTD need all the help they can get, they really are that bad right now. That being said its at OT and they usually eek out wins no matter how crap they are playing against us. So then this sounds like a draw.

I'd really like for us to win but we have emery doing his best to snatch defeat at every turn.

Wiltord's left boot

Everyone troubles us away from home these days so anyone who thinks thia will be easy or comfortable has a shock coming.

2-2 with us doing something stupid to allow them to equalise.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
I have to DVR and watch tonight due to this stupid Monday fixture so all of you make sure you don’t scream too loud when we go up 3-0, okay? I want it to be a surprise!

say yes

forum master baiter
I’ve spent the last few days analysing the admins, the mods, and the regular posters.

I think there’s three members who will let us down this match-day thread — the cause, the fight, everything. And I have written them down already.

Now my point to you as posters — and forum staff — is make sure you are not the one
in the envelope, because you are so important.

If we are going to achieve, to be the best forum we can, we need to be together. But I think there’s three, maximum, who will let us down. Make sure you’re not the one.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I’ve spent the last few days analysing the admins, the mods, and the regular posters.

I think there’s three members who will let us down this match-day thread — the cause, the fight, everything. And I have written them down already.

Now my point to you as posters — and forum staff — is make sure you are not the one

If we are going to achieve, to be the best forum we can, we need to be together. But I think there’s three, maximum, who will let us down. Make sure you’re not the one.
Bit early to be pissed.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Bit early to be pissed.

Iceman10

Established Member
If Emery will use diamond formation again, he is mad man.

... a mad man, or lacking balls. Will see. 4-3-3 does require a Saka (or Nelson) start, but that's the calculated risk for every positive with 4-3-3 over going with narrow diamond midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom