• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester Utd vs Arsenal |Monday 30th September | KO 20:00 | Sky Sports

What will the fallout from Monday’s game be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
With the team they had we should have won.Doesnt matter if it was old Trafford.We should be beating the **** teams home or away.
On paper is different than on the pitch Chelsea deserved a point against manutd end up losing with 4 goals every game is different we could have win today if we were more clinical in our attacks

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Sky trying to make out the flag going up was responsible for our goal :lol:
That was brilliant. Aubameyang only scored his first away goal against "Big Six" thanks to technology. Er… no! It was technology that stopped us from not being the victims of one of the worst disallowed goals in quite a while.

Typical cheating media and Manu retired commentators. No Gary Neville, a player who commits a foul is not being "brave". Even if he is wearing a Manu shirt.

zilfy

People rating xhaka 5 or 6 need to factor in a 2 point deduction for ducking mctominays shot. Pathetic

Xhaka- 3

Pepes blue pill

That was brilliant. Aubameyang only scored his first away goal against "Big Six" thanks to technology. Er… no! It was technology that stopped us from not being the victims of one of the worst disallowed goals in quite a while.

Typical cheating media and Manu retired commentators. No Gary Neville, a player who commits a foul is not being "brave". Even if he is wearing a Manu shirt.

Yeah if I was watching the game alone I woulda had it on mute

How the linesmen even **** that up, slabhead is huge n was right in front of him ffs

ArsenalLunatic

Game gave me heartburn- as every game at OT does- but we didn’t lose. Good news- Its Sept and arguably 2 of our worst away fixtures are over thankfully. Now - on to the beer.

9jagooner

We have a squad that can/should comfortably finish third behind 'Pool and 'City. Even with the defenders we have.

The players and manager just lack belief. The way we set up, the way we play, it's almost like there's no ounce of belief in the team.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
First 50 games:
32 wins - Emery
27 wins - Graham
23 wins - Wenger

I’m not thrilled with the football we are playing right now either. Emery is trying something new and trying to shore up defensive weaknesses/pressure up high and counter. It doesn’t appear to be completely clicking. Man U was playing very negative football and should have pulled more yellows. No excuses for Emery, but he’s not been so bad as to warrant so many at his throat. We are not in a position to dominate the top teams unfortunately and we haven't been for a while; Emery didn’t bring that form.
Are you seriously comparing the squad Wenger inherited to the one inherited by Emery?
Wenger took over a mid table team & within a season changed the whole culture of the club, made it a title contending juggernaut
Emery took over a team inches away from the top four & kept them exactly where they were with the quality of football going down the gutter
This comparison was straight up blasphemous

Agreed. Nelson looked tragic today. Someone said it in another thread a few weeks back - he takes time to acclimate to a new level, in this case it being the first team. Problem is, the other youngsters are proving much quicker studies. At this rate they'll have established themselves long before Nelson gets comfortable, and by then it will be too late.
I thought Willock should have been the one getting on for Pepe and early in the second half for that matter considering how poor the latter was. He would have sure brought some musch needed spark on the to our attacking game had he been given reasonable playing time today.

For me its crystal clear Nelson has done nothing to warrant any involvement whatsoever in the PL especially in a game where we are looking for a winning goal. Personally I would restrict him to cup games.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
David Luiz was excellent today. The kind of performance he was brought in produce in this kind of game. Pocketed Rashford and dealt with everything with minimal fuss.

Must be said, Sokratis didn’t put a foot wrong either.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Ceballos has been useless more often than not so far tbh, I'm pretty indifferent to buying him this summer unless he can show more.

zilfy

Good to hear unai saying after he wants more from his attacking players.
Cant stand him being content with mediocrity all the time

Steps

I thought Willock sjould have been the one getting on for Pepe and early in the second half for that matter considering how poor the latter was. He would have sure brought some musch needed spark on the to our attacking game had he been given reasonable playing time today.

For me its crystal clear Nelson has done nothing to warrant any involvement whatsoever in the PL especially in a game where we are looking for a winning goal. Personally I would restrict him to cup games.
Absolutely. Can't believe we put him on but Emery couldn't be bothered to include Özil into the squad where we could have used his creativity to bust the game wide open. I am all for giving youngsters the chance, but this was inappropriate.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Are you seriously comparing the squad Wenger inherited to the one inherited by Emery?
Wenger took over a mid table team & within a season changed the whole culture of the club, made it a title contending juggernaut
Emery took over a team inches away from the top four & kept them exactly where they were with the quality of football going down the gutter
This comparison was straight up blasphemous
Wenger also had a defence and Ian Wright, tbf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom