• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reiss Nelson: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Can forget about competition between him and Saka now, and instead develop at his own pace.
Hope he uses the EL games more as a launchpad. Not quite showing his personality yet. Good game v Forest, easy meat. Needs to show the kind of fearlessness that Saka is showing. Has good opportunities in the upcoming weeks. Must build on last week. Wasnt bad today but needs to be more impactful.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Another poor display still have faith in him but understandable why emery prefer saka over Nelson. Nelson have the ability his decision making look questionable he had tow great chances against Watford and today to win us the game but ended up shooting the ball like he afraid of it

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I said he lacked explosiveness a while back and was told I was wrong. Still yet to see it, but I'm happy to be proved wrong so here's hoping he shows it soon.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Needs to show the kind of fearlessness that Saka is showing.
Which is exactly why he should be loaned or moved. He isn't grabbing chances and we can't afford to carry players in the hope they suddenly come out of their shell. Guendouzi, Willock and Saka have shown the manager enough to be included in the first team consistently. Nelson is miles off in terms of mentality.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Haven't been impressed with him in any game he featured. I missed that part of preseason where everybody was raving about him and Wenger later decided to play him fullback.

Right now I see Iwobi levels of intelligence and decision making.

Still young, but I don't see why he'd get time over Martinelli or Saka.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Haven't been impressed with him in any game he featured. I missed that part of preseason where everybody was raving about him and Wenger later decided to play him fullback.

Right now I see Iwobi levels of intelligence and decision making.

Still young, but I don't see why he'd get time over Martinelli or Saka.

Same, only thing positive I know of Nelson is the hype he gathered, I don't think I have ever seen him have an impressive performance.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I don't see a future for him at Arsenal, I know he hasn't had much 1st team experience but what we've seen has been poor.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Another poor display still have faith in him but understandable why emery prefer saka over Nelson. Nelson have the ability his decision making look questionable he had tow great chances against Watford and today to win us the game but ended up shooting the ball like he afraid of it

He turned Axel a couple of times didn't he? Won that freekick off him late on

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Didn't make a case for himself, but it was a difficult situation to be subbed in on. Saka clearly is ahead of him currently.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Think people are going well overboard here - as usual :lol:
Why, what has he shown that makes you think he should be played? We're chasing top spots here not running a school for promising youngsters. If he doesn't grab his chance, whose fault is that? Stick him in the cup games and see if he develops but he is definitely not ready to be playing in the premier league.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
He played 20 odd minutes. Not much time to settle into the game. He needs a run of games to build his confidence back up. Thought he looked great against Forest and he should start against Standard, now that Saka is a guaranteed starter.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I’d sort him a Championship loan in January but due to our abysmal squad construction he’s now an integral part of our squad.

If he goes out on loan we’ll probably have to sign someone on the wings when we already have a few holes in the squad.

GoonerBoy19

He must take his chances, even if he is on for just 20 mins he should prove himself for more opportunities. Saka,Willock have already overtaken him as a first team squad regular, if ESR keep himself fit he would also get more first team chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom