• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sports betting thread

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Jesus christ... Brugge? My sister just came back from there on Friday--I knew it was a ****ing sign!:facepalm:

Edit: Fear not, it's 2-2! Most probably get the winner now.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
No way Sp**s are losing this game. I think 8/11 on draw or Sp**s is good. I think it'll be 2-2.

Just woke up and saw the madrid score o_O:confused: got one back now, got them in a 25 pound double myself, slowly losing the wkend winnings

Annoying checked the stats and your minus 1 could easily be in, looks like they been all over them

Gambling is one cruel mistress :(:mad:
Looks like your gut feeling was right mate, sorry for bad advice :lol:

In general though I'd avoid cash out unless it's for a substantial amount.
Its not your fault guys, normally hapens when I ignore the gut feeling so I guess its all on me. Was planning on getting a PS4 pro with the winnings but I guess it ain't happening.

Also quiting betting for good. I think its taking a toll on me.

Pepes blue pill

I just gotta stop getting bent over and savaged by these ****s and all will be well.

Yeah i put them in a double with city -1 thinking it was easy money :lol::lol: still only playing with the wkends winnings atm but its slowly draining away

Pepes blue pill

Juventus & Atletico Madrid to win & Bayern Munich to draw with Tottenham 11/1

Juventus, Atletico Madrid & Tottenham all to win

fiver on both

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Cheers Shakhtar. Love a late winner

2RLU2tO.jpg

Also need Juve and City to score 2+ in a treble with Real to all score 2+

Latest posts+

Top Bottom