• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sports betting thread

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Cheers Shakhtar. Love a late winner

2RLU2tO.jpg

Also need Juve and City to score 2+ in a treble with Real to all score 2+

95th minute City you cash rich money b******s!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Pepes blue pill

Just put 100 on the **** away to brighton at evens, risky given their form, especially away form but I just cant see them not giving a reply to what happened last night, might even look at the asian handicap at some point and see if -1 is of any interest

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Expected these Napoli and Dortmund games to have goals.

The 8pm games look like they should have though.

Quite like Liverpool and Barca game over 2.5 double (2/1) and a smaller bit on a treble with Chelsea to go over 2.5 too (3/1).

Also Werner has been on fire so to score anytime looks decent at 2/1

And a few longer shots. All the 8pm CL games to have 1.5 goals (4/1)

I think the Liverpool game will have goals but so do the bookies so a combination for better odds. Liverpool win + both to score & over 3.5 (3/1)

Best of luck with whatever people have on tonight

Pepes blue pill

Quite like Liverpool and Barca game over 2.5 double (2/1) and a smaller bit on a treble with Chelsea to go over 2.5 too (3/1).

I think the Liverpool game will have goals but so do the bookies so a combination for better odds. Liverpool win + both to score & over 3.5 (3/1)

Yeah think the liverpool game will def have goals

Good luck with your bets as as well

Pepes blue pill

leipzig on my teams to avoid list, Julian Nagelsmann cant set up a defence atm

Put 25.75 at 1.95 on liverpool at 3-3, so turned a small profit for the night

Not touching anything till the wkend now

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Just a Werner goal short of a full house, expected Leipzig to win too.

Cracking night for goals. Will probably give the Europa a swerve tomorrow, always throws up weird results.

Hjalmaar

Do you guys use any sites or forums when researching your bets? Or do you follow or know any reliable tipsters (if there are any)?

Pepes blue pill

Do you guys use any sites or forums when researching your bets? Or do you follow or know any reliable tipsters (if there are any)?

Not really, I do have a look on the betting thread on redcafe to see if a poster called Spiersey posted as he knows what he is talking about and always posts up prices that go off a lot shorter

Even if you find a winning tipster, the overall return on investment will looks a lot different if you arent taking the same prices as them, which is unlikely as they will have had money down before giving the tip out, this is clearest when looking at horse racing tipsters

Apart from that I've read a lot about sports betting and professionals as I find it an interesting subject and learnt a lot from reading the sports betting section on twoplustwo, mainly from the ask me anything threads, called wells on there I think

Sadly everything I learnt is ruined by wanting some action, hence putting up utd women at 1.95 to beat liverpool when they went of 1.3o something but then posting trebles and **** afterwards, basically give away my value....

Anyways, im sure im getting boring but if you are interested enough this is a decent talk

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Usually steer clear of the Europa but I'm going to have a bit of loose change on Feyenoord v Porto both to score & over 2.5 (2/1)

A few of the games look like they should have goals and a few teams should win comfortably but this competition can be a bit of a minefield with clubs making changes to starting XI's

Pepes blue pill

Usually steer clear of the Europa but I'm going to have a bit of loose change on Feyenoord v Porto both to score & over 2.5 (2/1)

A few of the games look like they should have goals and a few teams should win comfortably but this competition can be a bit of a minefield with clubs making changes to starting XI's

Good luck :bounce::bounce:

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

No dice. 2 goals from Feyenoord but Porto draw a blank. I was more worried about Feyenoord scoring pre-game :rolleyes:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Europa minefield ****house betting strategy:

If you fancy the home team, do the draw
If you fancy the away team, do the draw
If you fancy the draw, do the home team

Latest posts+

Top Bottom