• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Standard Liege |Thursday 3rd October| KO 20:00 | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeVinna

Established Member
It’s getting ridiculous how this club/manager are treating Özil. You simply cant tell me he shouldnt be starting some games and at least making the bench all the time. I mean the club gave him that fat contract themselves why the hell are they pushing him out for expecting the club to honor that?

It’s getting ridiculous how this club/manager are treating Özil. You simply cant tell me he shouldnt be starting some games and at least making the bench all the time. I mean the club gave him that fat contract themselves why the hell are they pushing him out for expecting the club to honor that?

Ramsey last year. Forced out in the end. Özil now.

And the football get more and more painful to watch.

Emery hates Arsenal.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I'm unsure about the lineup. I like the personnel involved but the structure intrigues me. I kinda hope it's a more flat 3 with Ceballos dropping in but even then it's not as offensive as I would have liked it to be.

Still, theres a lot to like about it. Need big games from the wide men and I tip Willock and Martinelli to have a good game also.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think something happened recently. This is exactly the kind of game Emery would usually play Özil in. He didn't trust him in tough away games but at home against lower level team he had no issues to select him before.
Emery not fancy him we saw that last season specially in europa league final i like Özil but it's all down to him he got chance to leave this summer he wanted to stick around now he'll have to wait until new manager come in to give him chance and who knows the new manager will even start him.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I'm unsure about the lineup. I like the personnel involved but the structure intrigues me. I kinda hope it's a more flat 3 with Ceballos dropping in but even then it's not as offensive as I would have liked it to be.

Still, theres a lot to like about it. Need big games from the wide men and I tip Willock and Martinelli to have a good game also.
would have loved Smith-Rowe to play but sadly his injury stopped him to would have been more exciting front 3 with him starting ahead of Niles but Ceballos Willock Nelson Martinelli with the support of Bellerin and Tierney we will create so many chances.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Almost identical to my lineup with Torreira instead of Özil. Özil must be fuming lol smh. Would have preferred him tonight, dovetailing with Nelson.

AMN at RW is 2nd best solution for me but it could work out. Hope for big game from Nelson.

I’m worried AMN might be deployed as a CM and we have that sh*te 4-4-2 with Nelson and Martinelli up front.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We sure it wasn’t Emery who held up Özil?
i think the club would have forced to play Özil in some games but looks like they are with him. it's sad situation because he was big player but the contract we offered to him was big mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom