• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Bournemouth | Sunday 6th October | KO: 14:00

Should OnlyOne be banned from making match threads if this is his standard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

8E8F0C62-8635-4138-A27E-8A0DE1643A88-6143-000005F704D16507.jpeg

7a270a97fa2a0a8dda82189a025d0825.png

Should win, although Bournemouth are usually a tricky team for us. Hope to see Tierney start but think the 90 tonight means he'll be on the bench. Team pretty much picks itself, same vs United except Ceballos to start instead on Lucas.

Looking forward to seeing Fraser showing Pepe how to play football.
Leno​
Chambers - Sokratis - Luiz - Kolasinac
Ceballos - Xhaka - Guendouzi
Pepe - Aubameyang - Saka​
3-0, COYG.

Last edited:

GoonerJay24

Leno
Chambers Holding Sokratis Kolasinac
Torreria Guendouzi
Pepe Ceballos Saka
Aubamayang

Start Torreria over Xhaka because Bournemouth are dangerous when counter attacking.

6-0 Arsenal

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bournemouth also started the season well they are attacking team so it'll suit us at home it'll suit Pepe and Saka defensively Bournemouth look bad I hope emery go with good midfield.
Leno
Chambers Luiz Sokratis Tierney
Xhaka Guendouzi
Pepe Ceballos Saka
Auba

goonerfamily

Would love to see Leno; Bellerin Chambers Holding Tierney; Guendouzi Torreira Ceballos; Martinelli Aubameyang Saka

However, I don't think we'll see Bellerin, Holding, and Tierney until after the international break now

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Can’t wait for us to get outplayed at home by mid table fodder. My man Xhaka gonna stink up the place as usual before Guendouzi saves his arse.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Bournemouth look flaky at the back, they’ve had a lot of injuries. Daniels is out long term and Rico makes Kolasinac look like prime Ashley Cole defensively and their keeper looks a bit sh*t.

Pepe might be able to get after them down that flank. Wilson up front has been in decent form tbh and Harry Wilson has been alright as well.

Line up will be:
Leno
Chambers - Sok - Luiz - Kola
Xhaka - Guendouzi
Ceballos
Pepe - Auba - Saka

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Bournemouth look flaky at the back, they’ve had a lot of injuries. Daniels is out long term and Rico makes Kolasinac look like prime Ashley Cole defensively and their keeper looks a bit sh*t.

Pepe might be able to get after them down that flank. Wilson up front has been in decent form tbh and Harry Wilson has been alright as well.

Line up will be:
Leno
Chambers - Sok - Luiz - Kola
Xhaka - Guendouzi
Ceballos
Pepe - Auba - Saka
Probably gonna be this. How long can you play Pepe without him doing anything of substance? Martinelli to sub him at 70 if needed ?

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Man lost five in a row or something mental back end of last season.

Let’s not go too wild or anything.
At least he gets the basics right, ffs. . Between the pair of you, you've literally missed something every game.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Before anyone says so, i am not volunteering to do these threads. Because of that **** disappearing, i do the non Arsenal games thread in football talk and that's a struggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom