• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamed7

Torreira is too limited and too lightweight and does not progress the ball that much either.
We don't want someone to progress the ball. We need a holding midfielder to protect the two CBs.

Given how high up we play, having a mobile defensive midfielder helps.

Last edited:

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Ceballos - The MOTM in my opinion just ahead of Martinelli. Everything he does oozes class, so skillful, clever flicks, back heels, turning opposition inside out, making exceptional through balls, intercepting, tackling, tracking back and being involved in everything.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Can't believe we have not seen a team of guen/willock/balloz yet.

Who holds his position to defend in that midfield? Unless we go with a diamond or a 3-5-2, which isn't necessarily too bad for certain games to be honest.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Who holds his position to defend in that midfield? Unless we go with a diamond or a 3-5-2, which isn't necessarily too bad for certain games to be honest.
Everyone in that team defends and attacks. Not sure Xhakas strength is defensive work.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Everyone in that team defends and attacks. Not sure Xhakas strength is defensive work.

Not a fan of Xhaka lately, no it isn't, but his positioning is very conservative and that does have some benefits in this team.

Don't get me wrong - I'm just wondering. Overall I would agree with you, even two weeks ago, that those 3 are our best CMs right now. That's despite some bad showing from Ceballos.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I think/hope this is the regular Dani C performance we’ll be getting by the end of the season but in the PL.

Eirico

Really good game today, and I think he will be a really good player in the future. He has great technique, vision and intelligence, but he just takes way too many touches. It seems like he’s obsessed with tricking/turning his opponent when he has the ball. You can do that some times to be unpredictable, but he does it too much which just results in slowing our game down. Often its better to play it simple. Ramsey and Diaby had the same problem in particular when they were young, and I’m sure Ceballos with time will find the right balance. But then he will probably not be an Arsenal player.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
I hope from now on we start him and give him a run of games to settle in and get more confidence.

quality is obviously there we should trust him

Iceman10

Established Member
At this point, he is not doing enough. We may have much better options in the summer.

Interesting, your view is quite out of sync with others above, and I don't have you down as an 'out-there' commenter. Haven't had time to watch a recording of the match with proper attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom