• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 8

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s are done for.. Showing all signs of a team who's lost the dressing room.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes Sp**s losing this their team is not confident and pochy look half gone at end of season

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Let‘s hope Tottenham „keep faith“ with Pochettino. Don‘t want to see him manage Utd and Allegri possibly managing Sp*rs.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Sp**s HAd ThE BeST TraNSfeR WiNDoW

spongebob.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
There no crisis they got lucky last season had thier purple patch with pochy won nothing and everything will go to rebuild next summer

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Come on Emery get your **** together.. top 4 is as easy to get this year as last year

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
That's a mistake when you force player want to leave stay Vertonghen Alderwierld Eriksen all should be sold

Dammit

I actually feel for Lloris, he is a decentish lad, wishing him a speedy and full recovery. On the other hand I think Sp**s is done for this season, they're ****ing awful and worse than us.

2 things I can't forgive Emery this season not beating Sp**s and United. ****ing awful

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
I actually feel for Lloris, he is a decentish lad, wishing him a speedy and full recovery. On the other hand I think Sp**s is done for this season, they're ****ing awful and worse than us.

2 things I can't forgive Emery this season not beating Sp**s and United. ****ing awful

Decentish is debatable. Got behind the wheel when he was absolutely hammered.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom