• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 8

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Did lloris actually break his arm? I wish him all the best and his family too but **** let him be out for the season, and **** all you that will call me a disgrace

GDeep™

League is very weak
Haha we made Sp**s look like world beaters. I’m so tired of this.

We should be battering Sp**s and Utd.

I’m fed up man.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Did lloris actually break his arm? I wish him all the best and his family too but **** let him be out for the season, and **** all you that will call me a disgrace

Broken or dislocated, one of the two. Don't see him being back any time soon that's for sure.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He's error prone anyways so I'm not too fussed about his injury either way tho I suppose Gazzaniga isn't exactly top quality in terms of goalkeepers.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think also its clear that 442 diamond will never work in PL if your fullbacks are average

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
He should **** off if we do make top 4 but in less than convincing fashion. He'll get very little plus points from me just for finishing top 4 this season.

Top 4 is just "must" for him,don't see that he'll improve us anyway if he stays.But with players he got now and with our rivals don't play so good,it would be horrible not to get there.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We should be finishing 3rd convincingly, we really have to push on but you just know the away trip to Sheffield is one where we'll drop points due to our poor away form in the league and Sheffield Utd are a pretty well set up side and will raise their game when they face us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom