• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 8

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
4 years at Sp**s and things have fallen apart. Incredible how some managers last 25 years at a club.

Different context altogether if we are being fair. That not likely to happen again in football.

Despite Sp**s' poor run at the moment, you do back them to get it working again. But at the same time it shows that we have more than enough chance of getting our **** together and securing top four this year.

Would love to go for Son next summer but unless we recoup at least 30 M for Pepe which I doubt anyone would pay for him, I can't see it happening.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Potch looks like he's thrown in the towel with Sp**s. His comments about the board and his own players look like a man who doesnt care anymore.
3 star players leaving on a free, and now their only good keeper will miss the rest of the season.
They're ****ed. :lol:

Longevity is one of the hardest things to accomplish. To keep rebuilding the squad, keeping the motivation up and keeping them as competitive is no easy task.. They all look worn out, from manager to players, I can only see this ending one way.

Poch should have taken domestic cups more seriously though, not winning anything during this period is a serious black mark..

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Son would probably start for Real Madrid. Bale's not what he once was and Hazard isn't gonna get the numbers Real requires from their wide man so they could do with someone like Son capable of scoring and assists on a consistent basis given the right environment. At Sp**s currently it's a struggle for both him and Kane, they're too good for what Sp**s have been producing recently

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Not sure Son starts for any of the top European clubs. His link to Napoli is an interesting one.

Mate he’s so underrated. Reckon Real would be all over him given the chance, same with City or PSG.

Honestly think he’s up there with the likes of KDB and Sterling.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Son is absolutely fantastic. Feel he'd fit in at Bayern nicely.

Quality player but I don’t see him as an upgrade on Gnabry and Koman. He’s a bit purple patchy for me.

Mate he’s so underrated. Reckon Real would be all over him given the chance, same with City or PSG.

Honestly think he’s up there with the likes of KDB and Sterling.

Yeah I can tell there’s no convincing you otherwise :lol:. No chance is he up there with Sterling and De Bruyne for me.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Would you not fancy Pochetto to turn it around again in season or two?

Modern climate in football always us sacking the manager as solution.

I think things have become a bit stale. Sp**s don't have the finances for Poch to take them further and he think he's losing a bit of motivation knowing there's a ceiling to what he can achieve with Sp**s. I think he knows the CL final was very fortune, I mean if Inter scored another vs PSV they wouldn't have even made it out of their group, that's before even mentioning the City and Ajax ties where they technically drew both games on aggregate.

I think it's just a case of him needing a new challenge at a club which'll back him fully.

Malky

Established Member
Not sure Son starts for any of the top European clubs. His link to Napoli is an interesting one.
Really? I think he's tremendous. Kane seems to be the poster boy of that club, but last season he wasn't missed when he was injured and that was because of how good Son was, Kane's return seemed to hinder Son.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Sp**s haven’t won an away game in a year but it’s likely Emery will finish below them twice.

Ewarwoowar

The points difference between the top 2 and the rest of the prem, could be pretty embarrassing this season.

Top Bottom