• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Saw the result this morning & am currently watching the highlights. Having knowledge in hindsight that Son is ecstatic at scoring their first goal & where this is going makes for extra sweet viewing :lol::lol:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Saw the result this morning & am currently watching the highlights. Having knowledge in hindsight that Son is ecstatic at scoring their first goal & where this is going makes for extra sweet viewing :lol::lol:
There is something special about Schadenfreude! I remember when Mourinho really struggled at ManU and I simply didn't want it to stop. Seeing him and that club struggle and suffer was just such sweetness. I know this makes me a small person, but it sure was delicious!

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

It's clear for all to see (except Levy of course) that Pochettino is angling for the sack. He's had enough of this comedy club & who can blame him :lol::lol::lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Just wow. How will they manage now? Starting CB's won't likely renew and neither will Eriksen.

They need to sack Poch soon, so the new manager can convince them.

Problem is, they have the stadium debt knocking at the door so who will believe they get investment.

Some up-and-coming manager maybe using the situation for his advantage.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Got a Spainard here at the Emirates who might be willing. Maybe a managerial swap could do both clubs good.

Tottenham in crisis means the biggest top 4 contender goes next to United & Chelsea. Although Chelsea has it going pretty well it seems.

So this will be good for Emery to get extension if he gets top 4. ;)

(Personally don't care much who is the head coach, as long as Arsenal thrives, I want UCL & Auba extension.)

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Love to see how they are spiralling out of all control. This is getting enjoyable. It crashed my weekend score predictor though. Was expecting them to bounce back against a side that hadn't won at home in 6 months. Well, happy I was mistaken! :rofl:

Top Bottom