• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepes blue pill

Likely has something more to do with the fact that a bunch of hot-take merchants keep spaming each and every thread on A-M with hate/nonsense/ *****ing constantly and the sheep/followers for likes follow suit so anything remotely positive said about the manager or what he’s doing is drown out. For example Emery plays/backs some academy products/ young new signings and you have idiots on here quickly trying to discredit Emery by looking up under which managment team they were first scouted/linked (not signed and/or given their first run of games) or full on just refusing to give him kudos and saying how Emery had no choice but to play them, but not giving him credit for getting players like Mhki and Elneny out to clear up a path to the first team.

The whole mood on the forum, win/lose/draw, is toxic and disrespectful to Emery (A-M has to autocorrect to his full name to attempting to curb idiots taking a cheap shot FFS) and you’d think the club were in the relegation zone. Posters just can’t handle the growing pains of change/change in style (which most said they wanted both of not to long ago) but they keep getting free reign spew crap for some reason.

Also a lot of Arsenal “supporters” are looking funny in the light as you can see through their posts/*****ing that they were/are only really here because of Wenger (or Özil) in his high times as they don’t actually support the club first and foremost at all.

Emery’s deal has a break option after this season, if the club don’t think he’s doing a good job they’ll easily part ways and find a new person. Simple. Until then, I wish a bunch of people on A-M looked in the mirror and asked themselves why they watch Arsenal matches and post on A-M and either STFU and got behind the team/manager until the end of the season/the rebuild or GTFO and went to go support City like the glory hunters they sound like, or full on walk away from the sport and go pick up another “hobby”.

stop being so soft :rofl::rofl::rofl:

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Man utd are mid table and have you seen Sp**s lately? you should read what you write before pressing send.

Oh, you think Leicester, Crystal Palace, and Burnley are the established top teams now? Have you ever watched football? Maybe you should watch some games before you post again.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Deep, cheers for the life lesson, means a lot

I guess you didn't see it from your perspective, but actually he was very hard towards this forum in his post. Not going with the herd, you can check C.G. Jung for those lessons.

You likely just projected (or something) that he was soft.

Of course you don't see it. I have seen you trolling here a lot, trying to provoke people all the time. You have some good humour though, gotta admit.

I agree it's not the best we could see. But we are in transition like I said.

Youth players in the 1st eleven are basically same as new addition, and need some adjustment to their team members and the league.

I never argue against sound criticism (plus like to be proven wrong, bringing truth closer), and prefer to like those posts if I can in total.

I never troll.

But yeah if there is one positive from Emery this season then its bringing the youth through but even then I'm suspicious that Raul has done a few things to force things here!

drippin

I never troll.

But yeah if there is one positive from Emery this season then its bringing the youth through but even then I'm suspicious that Raul has done a few things to force things here!

Provoking, trolling. They mix up in their definition.

But I see you as true Arsenal fan (like anyone, I don't jump to conclusions) still at this point, we just don't go together very well.

I'm still learning all this "banter" stuff myself as a Fin, it's not normal in my circles (although I'm not the best representative of Finnish fans) But it's actually quite fun sometimes.

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Think it’s best to ignore the “troll” comments, and alike. I was a troll for defending the last manager for 10 years, don’t forget.

Emery is a bum, no point me sugar coating it.

What is that suspicion based on?

Raul interview when he said he would like to see a group of players from the academy to come through together.

Ljungberg appointment to the first team coaching staff to easy the connection between upcoming players from academy and the coaches of first team.

Raul selling both Mikitaryan and Iwobi leaving us with no left winger but youngsters hence making space for more game time for upcoming players.

drippin

Think it’s best to ignore the “troll” comments, and alike. I was a troll for defending the last manager for 10 years, don’t forget.

Emery is a bum, no point me sugar coating it.

No need to say if the message has "troll" in it, it should be totally ignored.

It's a sound warning for anyone.

And thank you for defending Wenger, if you did so.

Pepes blue pill

I guess you didn't see it from your perspective, but actually he was very hard towards this forum in his post. Not going with the herd, you can check C.G. Jung for those lessons.

You likely just projected (or something) that he was soft.

:lol::lol::lol: cheers again, probs going to go and face my shadow self now, will probs end up all depressed like Özil, then pick between coffee or ****, its rather late for coffee tho :(

drippin

Personally I'm just waiting for Emery in his 2nd season in EPL to get his "1st eleven" playing together. We have good rotation opportunities now.

Next match will not probably show anything much "different". But come winter we should see if he can deliver anything.

After that I can maybe join the Emery out gang if very bad, although I won't go into personality attacks (Wenger would never.)

Look at United, again and again.

GDeep™

League is very weak
@drippin

Managers rarely have their “first eleven” available. Also, only Bellerin is a miss from the first eleven.

Tierney is new and Holding is debatable if an automatic starter.

drippin

@drippin

Managers rarely have their “first eleven” available. Also, only Bellerin is a miss from the first eleven.

Tierney is new and Holding is debatable if an automatic starter.

I know. Still last season 12 total appearances as RB in EPL from Jenkinson/Lichtsteiner had a huge toll for those important points.

And the UCL spot was in the end depending on that one penalty kick win from Sp**s if going to simplify. What if what if....

GDeep™

League is very weak
I know. Still last season 12 total appearances as RB in EPL from Jenkinson/Lichtsteiner had a huge toll for those important points.

And the UCL spot was in the end depending on that one penalty kick win from Sp**s if going to simplify. What if what if....
We had top 4 in control after that Sp**s game though? Emery and his poor team decisions later on killed us.

He had a second chance with the EL and that he messed up too.

drippin

We had top 4 in control after that Sp**s game though? Emery and his poor team decisions later on killed us.

He had a second chance with the EL and that he messed up too.

Yeah but we got bad injuries and suspensions to midfield at the end of season. Had to play Elneny & Guendouzi (who was out-of-form later in his 1st season) together.

Losing midfield "totally" you lose the game usually.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom