• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Bournemouth | Sunday 6th October | KO: 14:00

Should OnlyOne be banned from making match threads if this is his standard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It's still early to judge but personally, we shouldn't go all out for Ceballos next summer. Although I do like his attitude and commitment, I think there are better players available if we're splashing out on that position.

Maddison and Aouar are probably both attainable at the same fee that Real Madrid will be quoting for him plus Willock is coming through too.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
We are capable of scoring goals

And we are capable of good passages of play

But we very rarely look like our good passages of play will result in a goal.

Our goals lately come from set pieces or the high press or stuff just falling at peas feet
Is finally people realizing? as long as we play Xhaka we continue to struggle in midfield. Other problem is Pepe... he is creating nothing. If people have problems with Özil... Pepe is doing worst... he doesn’t track back neither... but Özil at least create goals from nothing.

LG10

Weird that willock was dropped after Liverpool, he was our best player before that

GDeep™

League is very weak
Considering what people are posting while we're winning we'll have to put half the forum on **** watch if we drop points here.
What are people posting? Giving credit to Chambers and the defence, credit to Saka, and our lack of creativity.

What else are we here for?

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I don't mind a bit of Xhaka bashing, but what's he doing wrong. City players get praised for tactical fouling and he's doing the same. As long as he doesn't get send off he is fine.

He’s slow to both release and recover the ball that’s what.

We’re doing Auba a massive injustice

GDeep™

League is very weak
It's still early to judge but personally, we shouldn't go all out for Ceballos next summer. Although I do like his attitude and commitment, I think there are better players available if we're splashing out on that position.

Maddison and Aouar are probably both attainable at the same fee that Real Madrid will be quoting for him plus Willock is coming through too.

Maddison is a 70M player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom