• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Bournemouth | Sunday 6th October | KO: 14:00

Should OnlyOne be banned from making match threads if this is his standard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
People saying how we only 1 point behind well maybe because we only lost once in eight? Should be ahead of them if we didn't manage to f, k up Watford game

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Fantastic to see us control a game from start to finish and get an easy three points. Can't wait for our first defence to be fit enough to start.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Good first half but we let them come back in the 2nd and they should have at least equalised. Anyway, 3 pts I'll take it.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

3 games in less than a week. Six goals. One conceded. Two clean sheets. Two wins, one draw, so unbeaten. 3rd in the league. Coasting in the Europa. Heading into the international break, after which we will have Holding, Tierney and Bellerín available with Lacazette not far behind. Football isn't great but results are good. Relax.

How can most of AM relax, when we are getting closer bit by bit to have Emery at least one more season. ;)

Like I said, I didn't think this match will yet look much better.

Bournemouth couldn't do anything in 1st half. Then in 2nd somehow Arsenal lost control and players started to losing the ball in little moments when you could go and score. And then you just get countered.

Kola was pretty good, but again a few stupid mistakes losing the ball in bad spots in attacking half. Tierney is more clever footballer, and more almost everything.

Good position to go into international break. Then we start having those guys you mentioned and no more excuses after a few games getting up to speed.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
If we had a good manager we could be challenging Liverpool right now. Watford, Sp**s and United draws need not have happened, you all know its true. Now we are third, but make no mistake, we are slightly less awfull than the teams below us. In a normal season we’d be 7th right now.

Challenging Pool are you being serious? Have you seen our bench, we're playing kids this season, which is a good thing, but you can't expect to challenge with a newly assembled squad and a bunch of youth.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I disagree with this. He is huge issue. 72 M player
I don’t agree with judging players off of their price tag, the finance decisions of two clubs has no impact on the ability of a player.

He’s been poor and that’s that.

Morning_woody

I wanted wenger to stay he was forced out I never wanted emery.. but I now support him 100%

So to anyone to say about blow jobs is just immature nonsense

You dont win anything changing managers everytime spoilt fans moan like little *****es

Emery has been here for almost a year and a half now and the game on the pitch is going from bad to worse.
Again if there was just a little progress I'd be right there behind you in defending Emery, but there isn't. We are woeful

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
On the contrary, Kola had a terrible game in the second half. He gassed as per usual around 60 minute mark and was pedestrian on both sides of the pitch. Every good move from B'mouth came down his side.

Be that as it may, that still doesn’t excuse our dreadful football. That was painful today. We had like two shots on target all game. Whenever Auba received the ball the midfield wasn’t ever within yards of him. The front three are rigid and static.

This football is dire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom