• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Bournemouth | Sunday 6th October | KO: 14:00

Should OnlyOne be banned from making match threads if this is his standard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steps

Improve our midfield and you'll see the best of Auba + Pepe imo. Our failure to dominate a full game and create chances will comeback to haunt us against a better opposition.

Auba and Pepe are being isolated up front due to our manager not having a system in place. He's asking two of the most clinical forwards in Europe to feed off scraps.

Besides that chance at the end, Aubameyang was missing today and Emery is to blame for that.
If only we had a world-class midfielder who specializes in creating attacking chances.

:mad:

nicky47

Established Member
Why do people think two defenders will make us play better?

The system is not fun to watch. The performances are disjointed.The results are all over the place.

He's got a lot of work to do and needs to get Özil fit or get ceballos up to speed.
I'm hoping they might pal, simple as that.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I wanted wenger to stay he was forced out I never wanted emery.. but I now support him 100%

So to anyone to say about blow jobs is just immature nonsense

You dont win anything changing managers everytime spoilt fans moan like little *****es
There are football managers, people who get paid to manage a professional football team (yes even Pardew, Allardyce), and then there are students, accountants, waiters, dentists, shop assistants, bricklayers and the unemployed who dream of managing football teams and yap on about it on the net.

But if you needed a heart operation would you go to see a qualified heart surgeon or get an appointment with a hot-dog seller who talks knowledgeably about cardiac matters?

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Genuinely have no idea how a club can play that well in the first half (thought it was one of our best halves all season), and then be so diabolical in the second.

A good three points but we really need to stop dosing out the horse tranquilizer at half time.

We didn't play well in the first half. We looked lifeless, the game was a borefest. Bournemouth were just so poor in the first half and played real slow out of the back. Even worse than we do. We pressed well, but barely created any decent chances in the first half. Second half Bournemouth woke up a bit and applied more pressure, that's why it looked worse.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
There are football managers, people who get paid to manage a professional football team (yes even Pardew, Allardyce), and then there are students, accountants, waiters, dentists, shop assistants, bricklayers and the unemployed who dream of managing football teams and yap on about it on the net.

But if you needed a heart operation would you go to see a qualified heart surgeon or get an appointment with a hot-dog seller who talks knowledgeably about cardiac matters?
But only when you criticise a manager can you show the world how knowledgeable you are. And that’s why Wenger and Emery get such massive stick on here. :lol:

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Genuinely have no idea how a club can play that well in the first half (thought it was one of our best halves all season), and then be so diabolical in the second.

A good three points but we really need to stop dosing out the horse tranquilizer at half time.

Thought the first 15 were good then we stepped off the gas ,starting to seriously think we can play Xhaka if he is going to play dictate this slow pace.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
I watch football for entertainment though. Im not watching it to be bored. So there is a difference between watching us Score alot of goals and barely winning 1-0 vs bournemouth.
You'd think more people would understand that sport is supposed to be entertainment. If it's not entertaining then it serves no purpose. What Emery is giving us isn't entertainment.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I know plenty of you have been bored of Emery's football for a while but for me today was the first time I would rather have watched another team than us.

It's left me feeling quite sh*t because I never, ever, saw that happening to me.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I wouldn’t support Arsenal. I started to support this team 15 years ago for the good football they played and because Arsène always give chance to very good young players. I like football..: there is no joy in winning in horrendous and negative ways. No one remembers teams who play that way.

Of course they do

Greece 04, Porto 04, Leicester 16
Mourinhos first chelski stint... All Will be remembered

Offense wins games, defense wins championships!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom