• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Bournemouth | Sunday 6th October | KO: 14:00

Should OnlyOne be banned from making match threads if this is his standard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
But only when you criticise a manager can you show the world how knowledgeable you are. And that’s why Wenger and Emery get such massive stick on here. :lol:
Wenger was a great manager in difficult circumstances who was hounded out by buffoons and lesser men. Many of them now turn on Emery because he's not Wenger. Loserville.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Of course they do

Greece 04, Porto 04, Leicester 16
Mourinhos first chelski stint... All Will be remembered

Offense wins games, defense wins championships!
Well, it seems it doesn't really. Only four teams here. The best teams are offensive.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Of course they do

Greece 04, Porto 04, Leicester 16
Mourinhos first chelski stint... All Will be remembered

Offense wins games, defense wins championships!
If you say that after watching invencibles and you are ok with it you are finished

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
You'd think more people would understand that sport is supposed to be entertainment. If it's not entertaining then it serves no purpose. What Emery is giving us isn't entertainment.

No sport is about seeing who is the best

Does Usain Bolt run funny? No he runs faster

Therein lies the entertainment

When entertainment wins over the sportive reasons it only leads to a downslide

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Good that at least we won. We could do a lot better with Tierney and Bellerin. Chambers could really shine as CB and could be a very good makeshift RB. No idea why AMN was played there when we had Chambers in our squad.
Other than that, it was more exciting to eat the ****ty Chicken Nuggets in the stadium than to watch the match.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Well, it seems it doesn't really. Only four teams here. The best teams are offensive.

You can be both, those listed did it with mostly defense thou

No One wins with bad defense

The invincibles wasnt that we won all games, it was that we didnt lose!

Last edited:

Ashybashy86

I agree with this. I know there are some fans who think, "Stop moaning. We won and are only one point behind City." I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not a fair-weather fan. Win, lose or draw, I'm going to criticise poor performances because I know this team is capable of better.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

1 point behind City but 16 behind them on goal difference:lol:

ce_elephant_on_tree_amazing-animal-photos-6.jpg

We can run away or hide from it but we all know what's going to happen next.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

I bet that if the same people complaining about negative football were asked about who to bring on instead they would say Allegri, really makes you think. :rolleyes:

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Good that at least we won. We could do a lot better with Tierney and Bellerin. Chambers could really shine as CB and could be a very good makeshift RB. No idea why AMN was played there when we had Chambers in our squad.
Other than that, it was more exciting to eat the ****ty Chicken Nuggets in the stadium than to watch the match.

I almost bought a ticket but I live in Scotland and the price including the flight down would have set me back just under 200 quid. As I don't get to many games I actually don't grudge paying that amount but I couldn't justify (in my head) paying that to watch the turgid football we have been playing.

OSBK

Established Member
Bournemouth upped the tempo second half and we couldnt keep up. Its a personnel and management problem.

Leno-7 couple of decent saves
Chambers- 8 he has holes in his game but so much better than amn
Sok- 6 thought he did ok
Luiz- 7 marshalled the defense well
Kola- 5 reminds me alot of kolorov for city, has all the attributes but the league is too much.
Doozi- 8 20yrs old and carrying that midfield
Xhaka- 4 a million miles off what we need
DC- 6 he is playing the 10 role, you need crazy stamina aswell as quality to play that role and he doesnt have it. A doozi/DC pivot in CM is much better.
Pepe-6 he is getting alot of stick but in his defence he held the ball up and as soon as he went off bournemouth took over.
Saka- 7 great talent, will destroy worlds in a few years once he had physically peaked.
Auba- 5 good winger with a insane g2g ratio. A clincal walcott and like walcott is not a number 9.

Subs

Martinelli-8 love this kid, gonna be a star.
Willock- 5 no impact for me

Emery- 7 i dont agree with anything he did today but we won and we are 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom