• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 8

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Ole's fallen asleep at the wheel by the look of things :lol::lol::lol:

Ole at the wheel.

senior-man-driving-picture-id523346616

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

For Liverpool maybe i know in Darby everything can happen but can't see other than Liverpool win.

Pepes blue pill

Great wkend for us and chelsea, gutted liverpool basically won the league today but guess it was always gonna happen at some point and now i wont care when they lift it as its done in october

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Great wkend for us and chelsea, gutted liverpool basically won the league today but guess it was always gonna happen at some point and now i wont care when they lift it as its done in october

They would win it league anyway,when Pep leaves City.It was matter of time for them.Not happy for them,but they play great football.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Is anyone still watching this?

Neville ranting about net spend in the studio and De Gea has just come out for an interview looking like a man who regrets signing his best years away to this sinking ship.

He looked like he was going to cry ffs.

Top Bottom