• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 8

Pepes blue pill

They would win it league anyway,when Pep leaves City.It was matter of time for them.Not happy for them,but they play great football.

Yep, them and utd are the biggest teams in England, they were always going to come back to the top at some point, would still rather city as no one cares n its forgotten within a week but liverpool can only throw it away now, either I wont care as they were well ahead so early or I will laugh that they pissed it away

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Yep, them and utd are the biggest teams in England, they were always going to come back to the top at some point, would still rather city as no one cares n its forgotten within a week but liverpool can only throw it away now, either I wont care as they were well ahead so early or I will laugh that they pissed it away

They were close few times.Gerrard's slip in 2014,in 2009 they were also close to win and last season i thought that City won't win all games until the end.Their fans will be boring about winning league and arrogance is big,but Klopp made them just too good.I can't say that they didn't deserve to win it.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

All these videos, didn’t Rio cum prematurely with Mourinho too? I have so many dejavu moments.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
All the results this weekend were great - just wish Leicester could have tied Pool but ill take it, who knows maybe we could even pip 2nd place - it's still too early for people who are claiming Pool will run away with it - no one expected City to stumble this much so never say never.

Manberg

Predator
All the results this weekend were great - just wish Leicester could have tied Pool but ill take it, who knows maybe we could even pip 2nd place - it's still too early for people who are claiming Pool will run away with it - no one expected City to stumble this much so never say never.

I Saw City’s “stumbling” coming since the summer. No one wins 3 EPL titles in a row. It doesn’t happen anymore.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

The goal comes at just about 1:35:28, a minute before he says Newcastle are shot, they've got nothing, and also whines about the fact it's the ginger Longstaff who scores(BASICALLY A NO-NAME), hilarious stuff really.

It's somewhere about 2:32 or later for me. This is there also:

"You know what! If we lose this game, and Ole Gunnar Solskjäer gets tactically masterminded by Steve bloody Bruce, it's like losing a game of hide and seek to Stevie Wonder! He's crap! Absolutely crap! I can't believe it!"

:rofl:

Ewarwoowar

It's somewhere about 2:32 or later for me. This is there also:

"You know what! If we lose this game, and Ole Gunnar Solskjäer gets tactically masterminded by Steve bloody Bruce, it's like losing a game of hide and seek to Stevie Wonder! He's crap! Absolutely crap! I can't believe it!"

:rofl:
I also laughed when he said "I hate magpies, those black and white duck bird things", smh he is daft as a brush.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Well David is not happy

Then he shouldn't have signed the new contract & waited till January to sign with a better outfit.

He's just another greedy football who's angsty because his gamble didn't pay off in hindsight. He deserves to crash & burn with Ole's ill fated bus :lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Then he shouldn't have signed the new contract & waited till January to sign with a better outfit.

He's just another greedy football who's angsty because his gamble didn't pay off in hindsight. He deserves to crash & burn with Ole's ill fated bus :lol:

I think he didn't have anywhere to go. Every top team has clear 1st keeper already?

He just blackmailed United to pay him a fortune. The wage is very big for a keeper I think.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

I think he didn't have anywhere to go. Every top team has clear 1st keeper already?

He just blackmailed United to pay him a fortune. The wage is very big for a keeper I think.

It is indeed, other than the hefty wage, staying with United in their current form is career ****, especially if he harbors any ambition to reclaim his #1 spot for Spain.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

That fax machine nonsense ended up costing him big time. Probably would have won multiple Champions Leagues and a La Liga title.

Instead he’s had to play out of his skin for a midtable quality side and watch Courtois get the Real move he’s wanted for so long.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

That fax machine nonsense ended up costing him big time. Probably would have won multiple Champions Leagues and a La Liga title.

Instead he’s had to play out of his skin for a midtable quality side and watch Courtois get the Real move he’s wanted for so long.

He's putting on a brave face but deep down he must resent them big time. I know I would if my dream move collapsed due to a faulty fax machine. Absolutely ridiculous how his career was decided by such thin margins :lol:

Last edited:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom