• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz: 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,396
  • Views 120,959
Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Think he is a top player, and always has been. Hope he can erase his mishaps from his head now and build on this, because he was really good yesterday. Need a new partner for him though, don't believe in Sokratis anymore tbh. Step up, Robert Holdfast

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Think he is a top player, and always has been. Hope he can erase his mishaps from his head now and build on this, because he was really good yesterday. Need a new partner for him though, don't believe in Sokratis anymore tbh. Step up, Robert Holdfast
He was always good, but he always brainfarts. Bit late at 32 to iron out errors. He will mishap again and we will rage if it costs us. Can't really judge a defender vs the worst team in pl. Even özil woulda looked good yesterday.

UpTheGunnerz

He was always good, but he always brainfarts. Bit late at 32 to iron out errors. He will mishap again and we will rage if it costs us. Can't really judge a defender vs the worst team in pl. Even özil woulda looked good yesterday.

Think Bournemouth is far from the worst team in the prem, mate. They are really good, attacking wise.

UpTheGunnerz

It's worst team probably because Arsenal happened to win, although Bournemouth is 10th in the league even after the loss.

What annoys me with Bournemouth is that they never progress in the cups. Feels like they should perform much better there than they do, good team and class manager. Seems a bit stagnant though.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Think Bournemouth is far from the worst team in the prem, mate. They are really good, attacking wise.
A bit OTT, but you get my drift though. One game vs Bournemouth is a bit early. If he gets 5 games in a row without mistakes it's usually a good bet he will fart the next game

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Currently 10th, finished 14th leat season and 12th the season before that. Hardly the worst team in the league. They cause upsets too

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

A bit OTT, but you get my drift though. One game vs Bournemouth is a bit early. If he gets 5 games in a row without mistakes it's usually a good bet he will fart the next game

He makes mistakes, but this is something to think about:

"Meanwhile beyond all this the real David Luiz has made two errors leading directly to a goal in his entire Premier League career. Last season 93 defenders were dispossessed more often than the league’s top-ranked goofball. Only two made more passes."

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2019/aug/09/getting-david-luiz-wrong-arsenal-barney-ronay

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

He makes mistakes, but this is something to think about:

"Meanwhile beyond all this the real David Luiz has made two errors leading directly to a goal in his entire Premier League career. Last season 93 defenders were dispossessed more often than the league’s top-ranked goofball. Only two made more passes."

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2019/aug/09/getting-david-luiz-wrong-arsenal-barney-ronay

I have no idea what errors leading to a goal mean and they don't explain it in the article. So it means nothing.

I suspect giving away a pen, or failing a tackle not being the last defender isnt there.

drippin

I have no idea what errors leading to a goal mean and they don't explain it in the article. So it means nothing.

I suspect giving away a pen, or failing a tackle not being the last defender isnt there.

Couldn't find an explanation. But I'm pretty sure at least giving away a penalty is. That article is from before the start of this season I think.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Couldn't find an explanation. But I'm pretty sure at least giving away a penalty is.
According to premier leagues stats only Sokratis and Bernd Leno have done that this year.

And last year Mustafi did it once and Leno (5!) times? I sure do not recall Leno doing 5 errors leading to a goal. And surely Mustafi did more than one? By them stats Mustafi is a worldbeater :lol:

drippin

Yeah it's not very clear, would be interested to know more info about it.

Anyway it's mistakes leading straight to goal. But Luiz is not losing the ball much anyway if you look at the end of the quote.

As I said, something to consider.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

Same as the 'chance's created' stat, most probably. An abomination :lol:

drippin

Same as the 'chance's created' stat, most probably. An abomination :lol:

I have always said that anything I don't understand means nothing.

Police is not so happy when driving "too fast" though.

I'm like: "You really mean I should correlate those numbers on the side of the road with this meter on the car!? Is this some kind of game? The road was empty! This is real life, give me a break!"

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
he seems to have embraced his new team and teamates with genuine enthusiasm, which surprises me rather, but if it means it brings out the best in him then it's all good

as long as we stay above Chelsea, anyway

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
he seems to have embraced his new team and teamates with genuine enthusiasm, which surprises me rather, but if it means it brings out the best in him then it's all good

He seems a really good pro who still takes alot of pride in his work and feels very responsible. God knows why he was at Chelsea. Im going to have to stop calling him a ****house now. I always meant it in an endearing way, anyhow :eek:ops:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable

He seems a really good pro who still takes alot of pride in his work and feels very responsible. God knows why he was at Chelsea. Im going to have to stop calling him a ****house now. I always meant it in an endearing way, anyhow :eek:ops:
To me I have always noticed the leader in David. Calamity at times but a good influence on youngsters. There were often pictures of Luiz with Chelsea starlets and you WILL see him barking orders on the pitch.

Really enjoyed that article yesterday although I agree with posters who hve highlighted how vague some of the descriptions are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom