• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Donny Van De Beek. This kid is great & if we're not keeping Ceballos, I want him to be our main target next summer.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

If Emery ****s up we should get Ten Hag and tell him to convince Vd Beek to join him.

Even better as Ten Hag was among my 3 choices to replace the clueless Emery.

I fear Bayern might get him before we do but hope they persist with Kovac long enough for us to pounce.

I dont even care if Emery doesn't get top 4, don't renew his contract.

I'd go for Tuchel, Naglesmann or Pochettino. Idc if poch is Sp**s manager, I'd 100% take him.

Also I'd sign these...

Dream: Umtiti, Klostermann, Dembele (if we sell Auba/Laca), Malen

Realistic: Upamecano, Meunier, Fraser

Iceman10

Established Member
We showed our hand going after Upamecano at the last minute in the transfer window so him in and Sokratis out next summer is quite possible. Koulibally is immense but the way football clubs operate now, and Arsenal in particular, I just don't see us doing 100m for a 29 year old.

I see Thomas Partey identified as a CM target to go for by various in this thread on the last page, to obsolete Xhaka. Good shout.

Upamecano + Partey would have the squad in decent shape with no excuses to do well 2020/21.

If an Italian club is prepared to buy Torreira for a good price that could offset a Ceballos permanent on top.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
, I'd 100% take him.

Also I'd sign these...

Dream: Umtiti, Klostermann, Dembele (if we sell Auba/Laca), Malen

Realistic: Upamecano, Meunier, Fraser
Didnt know malen was att our Academy. Another one we sold too early.. Imagine we hade a buyback clause there :drool:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

John McGinn to replace Özil
Ndidi to replace xhaka
Literally came here to post that we should be all over John McGinn. At 24 he is the perfect age profile he is athletic good eye for a pass and a shot. He is a ball carrier capable of breaking the lines.

Xhaka out McGinn in. Long term midfield of Willock Guendouzi McGinn.

Last edited:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Want Grealish and Nathan Ferguson next summer.

Ferguson has been unreal in the Championship this year and we could do with a young RB to rotate with Bellerin.

Grealish has looked really good for Villa in recent weeks playing higher up the pitch as part of a front three.

Both are young and home grown, and would have high resale value.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Want Grealish and Nathan Ferguson next summer.

Ferguson has been unreal in the Championship this year and we could do with a young RB to rotate with Bellerin.

Grealish has looked really good for Villa in recent weeks playing higher up the pitch as part of a front three.

Both are young and home grown, and would have high resale value.

Nah I do like Grealish but as others said, I think if you buy from Villa you get McGinn. I think Grealish is sometimes bit over hyped.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Nah I do like Grealish but as others said, I think if you buy from Villa you get McGinn. I think Grealish is sometimes bit over hyped.

Disagree strongly, Jack is top class. Underrated if anything, he’s been on fire in recent weeks now he’s playing further up the field like he did at Notts County.

Also he’s homegrown unlike McGinn so that’s a bonus.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Disagree strongly, Jack is top class. Underrated if anything, he’s been on fire in recent weeks now he’s playing further up the field like he did at Notts County.

Also he’s homegrown unlike McGinn so that’s a bonus.

Maybe I just haven't watched him enough which could be the case, always just thought he wouldn't cut it a top club for some reason.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

McGinn is better than Grealish I feel. Grealish has nice dribbling but you can't put a price on someone like McGinn with his movement, instincts, ability to score goals.

Most of football is played when you don't have the ball and I think McGinn is better in that regard. He knows which positions to take up, how to exploit space, has a great engine.

Players like Doucoure and McGinn are the guys you'd take from lower level sides if you're looking to improve the midfield. Grealish, I'm not so sure. Aesthetically what he does with the ball looks nice but I'm gonna have to watch him throughout the coming weeks to see what else he brings to the table.

Top Bottom