• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
I feel that Mustafi is single handedly turning this season around. His composure , execution of pass. Decisiveness and commanding presence is infectious and its having a trickle down effect on the EL team who then play with the same verve and daring.

Man will be Captain by the end of the year and a statue outside the stadium in 5 years. Mark my words.

Have you emailed that to all clubs across europe yet? Any bites so far?

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
He was very poor for an extended amount of time, but i don't want to sign off on the fact that people seem happy with practically bullying him as he tries to rebuild his career.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So he was on Twitter enough to see criticism but couldn’t see that people hated his ‘Back on Top’ posts?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I’d have thrown hands if that were me, interviewer was brutal.

I think he’s an atrocious player and one of our worst ever signings but the constant memeing and abuse he suffers online and from fans in general is too much.

He’s just not a very good defender, that’s not his fault though. People won’t keep that same energy for people who deserve it, focus it all on footballers instead.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

I think he’s an atrocious player and one of our worst ever signings but the constant memeing and abuse he suffers online and from fans in general is too much.

He’s just not a very good defender, that’s not his fault though. People won’t keep that same energy for people who deserve it, focus it all on footballers instead.

Sad thing is every CB at Arsenal ends up looking like a muppet, our system is terrible for CBs to thrive. Mustafi got worse abuse than all the other failures we had though. Like I don't think he's worse than Sokratis, Mustafi was better than Koscielny at times.

BigPoppaPump

Come on man. I think a lot of your Kos points are really valid and he was possibly far too overrated on here but he never made nearly as many costly errors in a single season as the one Mustafi has just come out of.

You should have seen his first two seasons with Vermaelen. But obviously you only started watching football recently so you wouldn't know.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
You should have seen his first two seasons with Vermaelen. But obviously you only started watching football recently so you wouldn't know.
First season he was bad actually.
Been watching football for 25 years man.. Really no need to be belittling in every comment but I suppose you need something to boost that ego.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli

He’s just not a very good defender, that’s not his fault though.
People won’t keep that same energy for people who deserve it, focus it all on footballers instead.

Really lol? Really hope players dont think like this in our club. Its exacly his fault and noone elses.

Train harder, work harder, focus more become better or stay where you are. Take responsibility for your life.

Mraven

Don’t buy this bad interviewer sentiment. This is obviously a planned attempt by Mustafi to win sympathy. Questions are pre-approved before interviews like this

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I did and he looked like an £8m (cheap) CB. Our defence was always susceptible after Gallas wasn't there to hold Vermaelen's hand but pound for pound, Kos worked damn hard to be the best he could be even if he was never truly world class. Campbell and Toure are the only really top CB's we've had after 2004.

BigPoppaPump

I did and he looked like an £8m (cheap) CB. Our defence was always susceptible after Gallas wasn't there to hold Vermaelen's hand but pound for pound, Kos worked damn hard to be the best he could be even if he was never truly world class. Campbell and Toure are the only really top CB's we've had after 2004.

Mertesacker did a good job holding things together I'd say he was our best CB after Toure/Campbell. I have too many memories of koscielny doing dumb sh!t that made us lose games

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Mertesacker did a good job holding things together I'd say he was our best CB after Toure/Campbell. I have too many memories of koscielny doing dumb sh!t that made us lose games
Mert was decent but his lack of pace meant we changed the way we played to accommodate him. He marshalled the defence as well as he could but he's our third best CB in recent years but a long way behind Campbell and Toure. Kos has given you PTSD hasn't he? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom