• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Hopefully fans don't turn on Saka like they did with Iwobi when he didn't look like a prime Messi every week.

Saka is way more talented than Iwobi, the latter showed glimpses but he never showed he had a future with us. I think Saka has a great future with us, he's likely to be the break out player this season, with Willock, who I want to see starting more. Exciting times!

thierrytheking14

Or maybe you don't understand my response and you turned to English teacher instead of asking for clarification.
201-Snatch-quotes.gif

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Iwobi never once looked nearly as good as Saka is looking every week. He'll be cut enough slack because he has earned it. Iwobi, not so much.
Different players more than anything. Iwobi more of a midfielder playing winger while Saka is more exciting because hes direct, a more destructive dribbler and has good acceleration. Both had their uses but Sakas main advantage at this stage is that his projected end product looks much better.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Different players more than anything. Iwobi more of a midfielder playing winger while Saka is more exciting because hes direct, a more destructive dribbler and has good acceleration. Both had their uses but Sakas main advantage at this stage is that his projected end product looks much better.
Well he is already showing end product while Iwobi is yet to...

Symbia

Saka is certainly not a better dribbler than Iwobi.
But I agree he is s a winger, Iwobi is a midfield.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Hes a more destructive dribbler. Very direct - capable of operating in small spaces but better attacking open space. Iwobi much better in tighter areas.

Ox wasn't the cleanest dribbler in the world but he would reliably bludgeon his way past people regularly. Iwobi being the naturally better dribbler doesn't mean he is a more destructive one.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

Saka is a more effective dribbler than Iwobi. Iwobi looks tidier on the ball but he doesn’t get himself in dangerous positions as often as Saka. Also, Iwobi’s end product is still somewhat non existent despite being 6 years older.

I don't think we can judge Saka dribbling ability at senior level yet. Most who question his dribbling have clearly not watch him at u18 and u23 level. I think when he has fully developed physically and translated his whole skillset from u23 to seniors his dribbling will be even better than its now!

Symbia

Saka is a more effective dribbler than Iwobi. Iwobi looks tidier on the ball but he doesn’t get himself in dangerous positions as often as Saka. Also, Iwobi’s end product is still somewhat non existent despite being 6 years older.
Iwobi has poor end product but he is far better dribbler than Saka. Not even up for debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom