• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What happened to Super Jack?

Which answer is the right one?

• Total voters

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Don't think his true ceiling is/was anywhere near where most people thought it was - with or without injuries. Injuries certainly took their toll, and if he had stayed healthy, I think he would still be playing for us. However, don't think we would be talking about a Ballon D'Or candidate.

His style of play invited tackles, which I always hated. Dribbled too long/close to defenders, and would put his body in the way drawing a foul. That's not great offensive midfield play in my view.

Potential to be a very good player. World class is probably a stretch IMO.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Don't think his true ceiling is/was anywhere near where most people thought it was - with or without injuries. Injuries certainly took their toll, and if he had stayed healthy, I think he would still be playing for us. However, don't think we would be talking about a Ballon D'Or candidate.

His style of play invited tackles, which I always hated. Dribbled too long/close to defenders, and would put his body in the way drawing a foul. That's not great offensive midfield play in my view.

Potential to be a very good player. World class is probably a stretch IMO.
Agreed -- got that English bump, but still...what could have been...

Fallout

- injuries
- smoking
- weird life decisions
- weight gain
- unwillingness to adapt style to avoid injury

before he got injured he was just below fabregas' level imo, would have had a breakout season

Top Bottom