• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sports betting thread

Hjalmaar

Not really, I do have a look on the betting thread on redcafe to see if a poster called Spiersey posted as he knows what he is talking about and always posts up prices that go off a lot shorter

Even if you find a winning tipster, the overall return on investment will looks a lot different if you arent taking the same prices as them, which is unlikely as they will have had money down before giving the tip out, this is clearest when looking at horse racing tipsters

Apart from that I've read a lot about sports betting and professionals as I find it an interesting subject and learnt a lot from reading the sports betting section on twoplustwo, mainly from the ask me anything threads, called wells on there I think

Sadly everything I learnt is ruined by wanting some action, hence putting up utd women at 1.95 to beat liverpool when they went of 1.3o something but then posting trebles and **** afterwards, basically give away my value....

Anyways, im sure im getting boring but if you are interested enough this is a decent talk

Cheers for this. That video is really interesting, at least the first 10 minutes... Have to watch it all with time.

Pepes blue pill

Just put 100 on the **** away to brighton at evens, risky given their form, especially away form but I just cant see them not giving a reply to what happened last night, might even look at the asian handicap at some point and see if -1 is of any interest

Put 100 on the handicap as well at 2.85 both prices have come in so got a little value assuming team news doesnt change anything

Pepes blue pill

Put 100 on the handicap as well at 2.85 both prices have come in so got a little value assuming team news doesnt change anything

Think im gonna be 200 down here

1 down and no way the Sp**s players are strong enough to come back after seeing their keeper injured like that

Pepes blue pill

Think im gonna be 200 down here

1 down and no way the Sp**s players are strong enough to come back after seeing their keeper injured like that

Not sure if I should be concerned that im ****ing loving this despite being down 200 quid, they look horrific :rofl::rofl::rofl: Brighton to make it worse n poch to go would make it perfect

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Think the 3 2pm PL games all look like they could have goals 3/1 for the over 2.5 treble.

And a bit of change on the 3 to go over 3.5 at 13/1. Not super confident but I wouldn't be shocked if it goes close.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Think the 3 2pm PL games all look like they could have goals 3/1 for the over 2.5 treble.

And a bit of change on the 3 to go over 3.5 at 13/1. Not super confident but I wouldn't be shocked if it goes close.

What a world when chelsea/saints is the only game you can rely on for goals :rolleyes:

Hjalmaar

Anyone bet on darts? WGP kicked off yesterday and landed one acca straight away. Got 2/5 ticks on tonight's acca. Gurney to make it 3 soon I hope.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Normally hate International breaks but nice late showings from Russia and Holland have done me good.

D0DtBd5.jpg

Nothing fancy tomorrow but I think England and Turkey to both win at 2/1 looks like a decent shout.

EDIT: Just under 3/1 treble if you trust France to win in Iceland

EDIT 2: Treble is boosted 5/2 with Paddy Power.

Last edited:

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Normally hate International breaks but nice late showings from Russia and Holland have done me good.

D0DtBd5.jpg

Nothing fancy tomorrow but I think England and Turkey to both win at 2/1 looks like a decent shout.

EDIT: Just under 3/1 treble if you trust France to win in Iceland

EDIT 2: Treble is boosted 5/2 with Paddy Power.

Well that was a terrible comedown after last night's winnings. Bloody England :D

Like the thread especially when reasons given for bets, as opposed just a list of acca, my gran can give me a list of teams for an acca.

Just thought I would warn people, that a cashout is a big earner for the bookies, most of them give really crap payouts, compared to value of bet.

Easy way to check you are not being taken for a fool by the bookies is
divide your potential return by the latest odds of what is needed.
Example, if you have had an acca, and just Arsenal are needed as the last leg
your acca pays out 500 if Arsenal win. the latest odds for arsenal 2.2
£500/2.2=£227

I have seen bookings offer 50% under true value, so be careful.
As mentioned by other poster, bet365 seem the best after betfair for cashout

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Think there's a bit of value in Ukraine/Portugal both to score at 2/1 and 8/5 for both to score and over 2.5.

Gonna stay away from any straight win bets tonight. Someone is bound to have a dodgy result somewhere tonight.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Under 2.5 goals in the England game @ 7/5 on 365
France ht/ft v Turkey @evs
Over 2.5 goals Port v Ukraine @6/5

The last one looks really good value imo.

Top Bottom