• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Love, Hate, Like

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
One for arenas

Love: Tottenham Stadium, Old Trafford, Molineux, Selhurst Park, Goodison, St James

Like: Stamford Bridge, Anfield, Villa Park

Indifferent: St Marys, Vicarage Road, Bramall Lane, Carrow Road, King Power, Vitality, AMEX, Turf Moor

Dislike: olympic Stadium, Etihad, Emirates

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Love: Auba, Laca, Özil, Leno, Nelson, Saka, Pepe, Tierney, Torreira.

Like: Willock, Guendouzi, Chambers, Holding, Bellerin, Ceballos.

Hate: Hate is a strong word....skip

Vomit inducing:
QE8qshZ.gif

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Ill start by saying that all players and staff at the club will always have my respect, because ultimately we are all one Arsenal family. But like all families you have those you like and those you dont like as much.

Here are my groups, and I'll add to them as I remember.

The folks I love are the folks who were Arsenal through and through and who deserve all the respect and love in the world, always shown respect to the club and never once retaliated when they were being abused. Also, they contributed to some magical moments at the club as well.

Love: Wenger, Cazorla, Henry, Pires, Bergkamp, Eboue, Gilberto, Diaby, Ramsey, Pat Rice, Eduardo, Adams, Winterburn, Bould, Dixon, Seaman, Lehmann, Toure, Kanu, Keown, Clichy, Sagna, Arshavin, Wilshere, Rosicky

Instead of Hate, I'll say Dislike. There arent any Arsenal folks I hate, but there are those that I dont like much really.. because of their ****house attitude at times and **** moves when we needed them most. Would probably take a picture with them and then end of with an F U right thereafter.

Dislike: Cesc, Van Persie, Adebayor, Nasri, Hleb, Cole, Vieira, Reyes, Flamini.

The like folks are the ones on track and could still be disliked or loved.

Like: Practically the rest

Last edited:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Ill start by saying that all players and staff at the club will always have my respect, because ultimately we are all one Arsenal family. But like all families you have those you like and those you dont like as much.

Here are my groups, and I'll add to them as I remember.

The folks I love are the folks who were Arsenal through and through and who deserve all the respect and love in the world, always shown respect to the club and never once retaliated when they were being abused. Also, they contributed to some magical moments at the club as well.

Love: Wenger, Cazorla, Henry, Pires, Bergkamp, Eboue, Gilberto, Diaby, Ramsey, Pat Rice, Eduardo, Adams, Winterburn, Bould, Dixon, Seaman, Lehmann, Toure, Kanu, Keown, Clichy, Sagna, Arshavin, Wilshere, Rosicky

Instead of Hate, I'll say Dislike. There arent any Arsenal folks I hate, but there are those that I dont like much really.. because of their ****house attitude at times and **** moves when we needed them most. Would probably take a picture with them and then end of with an F U right thereafter.

Dislike: Cesc, Van Persie, Adebayor, Nasri, Hleb, Cole, Vieira, Reyes, Flamini.

The like folks are the ones on track and could still be disliked or loved.

Like: Practically the rest
You dislike Paddy?... Paddy? And far worse, our dearly departed invincible, Jose Antonio Reyes? :facepalm::(

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
You dislike Paddy?... Paddy? And far worse, our dearly departed invincible, Jose Antonio Reyes? :facepalm::(

Still legends, but I cannot forget the open flirting and that prank call.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Still legends, but I cannot forget the open flirting and that prank call.
I've never held that against him tbh. I saw it more like somebody reading somebody else's mind, and finding out their fantasies. If everyone was as naive as Reyes was back then, think of the carnage that could be caused by prank callers that appear convincing!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Life is way too short to be hating professional footballers.

My favourites from the current team are Aubameyang, Willock, Saka, Tierney and Guendouzi tho.

Also quite like Nelson, ESR, Martenelli, Bellerin, Luiz, Martinez, Chambers while still have faith in Pepe.

The rest I'm constantly changing opinions on or have lost faith in some, or certainly aren't as high on them as others. Least favourites would be the likes of Torreira and Sokratis.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Love: Wenger, Pires, Gilberto, RvP, Cesc, Özil, Ljujnberg, Wilshere, Alexis, Nasri, Aneke

Dislike (my dislike is transcendent): 99% of the footballers outside of football field. Rivaldo , Adams, Emery, Shawcross, Swansea, Neymar Jr.

Like: The rest, especially the current team.

Away from AFC: Batistuta, Zidane, Ronaldinho, Riquelme, Beckam, Ribery, Rui Costa, Totti, Hakan Sukur, Davids

Top Bottom