• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20: The race for Europe

Where do you predict we will finish this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Yeah, we even managed to lose away to a dreadful Sheffield side in 2006.....this one is well drilled, I think it'll be quite tough.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Don't want to be picky but can we add the United? There is two teams in Sheffield. It's like calling Man Utd Manchester.

Feel for Wednesday tbh.

Haven’t been in the PL for years and now overshadowed by their arch rivals, their ground is synonymous with one of the worst footballing disasters in English history and top ***** Drake stole their logo for his clothing line.

Last edited:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Feel for Wednesday tbh.

Haven’t been in the PL for years and now overhadowed by their arch rivals, their ground is synonymous with one of the worst footballing disasters in English history and top ***** Drake stole their logo for his clothing line.
Drake thinks he's bigger than Paul Mccartney, dickhead.

They'll get another crack soon. Hovering about the play offs for a while now. Also, they did have a good win against a team that shall remain nameless in the league cup a few years ago. It's not all bad.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Drake thinks he's bigger than Paul Mccartney, dickhead.

They'll get another crack soon. Hovering about the play offs for a while now. Also, they did have a good win against a team that shall remain nameless in the league cup a few years ago. It's not all bad.

Wish they were back in the league along with Forest tbh. They both seem like proper top flight clubs to me.

Still struggle to see the likes of Bournemouth and Burnley as true PL clubs.

Manberg

Predator
I predict a maximum of 6 away wins in the league. Can't get top 4 with this sort of away form and there's no sign that it will change.

Krevsnih

Just wish we could find the best 11,and stick with it for a while. No wonder the players cant find each other on the pitch. 5 games at least with the same 11, they are paid to play football. Aand, this would Emery like, Liverpool allways play the same 11.

NZgunner

Just wish we could find the best 11,and stick with it for a while. No wonder the players cant find each other on the pitch. 5 games at least with the same 11, they are paid to play football. Aand, this would Emery like, Liverpool allways play the same 11.

I agree in terms of league fixtures as you obviously don't want to wear out your best players in the league cup or europa league.

Unfortunately though it doesn't appear as though Emery knows what his best 11 is, and defaults to whoever tried hardest at training.

The midfield is absolutely hopeless at the moment - it doesn't effectively support either defence or attack. I'd take a gamble and try and build it around Cellabos for half a dozen games.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Feel we will get 6th atm.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Truth is on current form Leicester are well ahead of us and we're basically fighting for fourth with chelsea and Sp**s. Neither of whom we'll better over a season. Still loads to be played though

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I'm very disappointed. I feel we've strengthened our squad and we should be good enough, but we're not. In recent games our attack has been weak and our defence only marginally improved. Without a dramatic improvement in our play we're not making the top four.
I'm still hopeful that our form might turn around in the second half once Tierney and Bellerin are integrated.

GoonerJay24

Leicester must be licking their chops with us upcoming

Unai needs to play a back three for this match, try keeping things tight and counterattack.

Based on both teams current form I doubt we'll get a result, but they lost to Man United last month.

Manberg

Predator
I think we need a serious rethink on transfer policy about signing foreign talent vs talent already playing in British football. We tend to be like "he plays for Newcastle he's ****, not good enough for Arsenal", clearly we're very wrong. It's what works very well for Liverpool and for Leicester.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I think we need a serious rethink on transfer policy about signing foreign talent vs talent already playing in English football. We tend to be like "he plays for Newcastle he's ****, not good enough for Arsenal", clearly we're very wrong. It's what works very well for Liverpool and for Leicester.

Debuchy looked decent before his injury, and Arteta was very good for us...we never seemed to be ruthless enough in the past to buy from other Premiership teams.

Latest posts

Top Bottom