• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Think Emery’s got him in the perfect system and it clearly suits him! That’s why he’s doing so well! Emery getting the best out the player!

giphy.gif

Auba brilliantly bailing out Emery this season even if Emery is trying to force him to defend for whole games and only instruct his team to create 1 or 2 chances for Auba.

Making defensive and negative stuff like that work just show how elite Auba is.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Don't be silly.

Emery's name should only be mentioned when a player is underperforming (e.g. Pepe). When a player is doing well it can only be completely independent of the manager and his tactical setup.
I know you mean to be sarcastic but a striker can produce independent of tactics or personnel. It's not as if the team is creating a bucket load of chances for him. 2-3 chances per game out of which one he converts.

say yes

forum master baiter
I know you mean to be sarcastic but a striker can produce independent of tactics or personnel. It's not as if the team is creating a bucket load of chances for him. 2-3 chances per game out of which one he converts.

Players can also underperform independent of tactics. That logic should cut both ways (although of course it doesn't on this forum).

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I'd say right now all the players are performing at par or underperforming.
That will fluctuate from game to game. Ultimately, May will tell you the full story. Fair to say we have more performing to their optimum than City at this precise moment. Clearly a lot more to look forward to if ours aren't all in sync yet. But that'll be a 'glass half full' take on it, and quite inappropriate ;)

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Hows his xG thingy anyway? Still massively the wrong side of wasteful? Damn he's good.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
PEA is awesome.

But lesson to learn from the Özil and Sanchez contracts, don't give in to absurd demands.

If he doesn't sign this Summer, look to move him. If not, keep him and play out his contract. I think if he is smart, he can go down as a Gunner legend behind Thierry Henry. He should be a top class player for 3 more years before decline.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Too good for where we are at the moment, he should be competing for titles. I'd not hold it against him if he decided he wants to move onto better things. Who knows, all depends on who wants him tho. At the moment there's no signs of us competing for serious trophies soon. It's kinda why I'd lean toward more winning the EL than finishing top 4 in terms of importance, tho there's no reason why we shouldn't do both. At least Auba will have at least one trophy from his time here in that case.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It's kinda why I'd lean toward more winning the EL than finishing top 4 in terms of importance, tho there's no reason why we shouldn't do both. At least Auba will have at least one trophy from his time here in that case.
No-brainer. It's a major European trophy and would be the most significant the club will have won in it's history; it keeps the big player sweets and we get in to the CL. I'd take 5th and the EL every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom