• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Sorry Mr. Londoner
Tbh, because you're from Mexico, I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt with this 'Londoner' rubbish, because I think a lot has been lost in translation. I don't think you realise how offensive you're being

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Tbh, because you're from Mexico, I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt with this 'Londoner' rubbish, because I think a lot has been lost in translation. I don't think you realise how offensive you're being
Hmmm... my dictionary says: a native or inhabitant of London... so I use it. I don’t know if calling someone from London “Londoner” it’s an insult...

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Hmmm... my dictionary says: a native or inhabitant of London... so I use it. I don’t know if calling someone from London “Londoner” it’s an insult...
I'm talking about you accusing 'Londoners' for forcing Özil out of the club, like we're a pack of hooligans. It's one of the stupidest things I've ever read on here tbh. And I personally find it the way you're using the term offensive. You mean 'Arsenal fans'. Not 'Londoners'. Arsenal fans in the stadium is probably 30% 'Londoners' ffs.

@Godwin1 explained to you how you're not making sense, but you went off and posted more stuff that made no sense.

yorch44

I'm talking about you accusing 'Londoners' for forcing Özil out of the club, like we're a pack of hooligans. It's one of the stupidest things I've ever read on here tbh. And I personally find it the way you're using the term offensive. You mean 'Arsenal fans'. Not 'Londoners'. Arsenal fans in the stadium is probably 30% 'Londoners' ffs.

@Godwin1 explained to you how you're not making sense, but you went off and posted more stuff that made no sense.
Ok not only London people... English in general who supports Arsenal. Because you know, the media and the AFTV and people close to the team is the one with more weight.
Actually people outside England, we have close to none pressure in players or the team... maybe in social media but I don’t think players read my messages on FB or IG.

But I watched a lot of transmissions even from SkySports blaming Mesut or saying if he was in the game implying he disappeared like “always”.

Then tons of people in England started to throw a lot of BS about him. And if you don’t accept that it’s not my fault but it’s true. He is one of the more hated and polarized players I have seen... he did not deserved it so early.

yorch44

And not disrespectful at all... it’s only I don’t agree the way Özil was treated in England. And I don’t agree that vision you have of smart players. You are so focused in physical and strong players that you are losing quality players. Football isn’t about running or clashing. That’s why I think your NT sometimes struggles to make it... you need more technical players. I am sure you could have a lot if you weren’t only looking for the muscle.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Ok not only London people... English in general who supports Arsenal. Because you know, the media and the AFTV and people close to the team is the one with more weight.
Actually people outside England, we have close to none pressure in players or the team... maybe in social media but I don’t think players read my messages on FB or IG.

But I watched a lot of transmissions even from SkySports blaming Mesut or saying if he was in the game implying he disappeared like “always”.

Then tons of people in England started to throw a lot of BS about him. And if you don’t accept that it’s not my fault but it’s true. He is one of the more hated and polarized players I have seen... he did not deserved it so early.
Well ok, we're getting somewhere now. I have no idea why you focused on Londoners specifically, but I now know what you mean. No offense.

So you basically think the English are seeing a problem with Özil that those outside of England are not seeing. Well this is obviously not true either. You don't have to think too much to realise why that isn't true.

It wasn't always bad for Özil either. It went that way with his performances.

Özil has had unfair treatment by the media like a lot of Arsenal players have over the years, but they're not the ones who pick the team.

yorch44

Well ok, we're getting somewhere now. I have no idea why you focused on Londoners specifically, but I now know what you mean. No offense.

So you basically think the English are seeing a problem with Özil that those outside of England are not seeing. Well this is obviously not true either. You don't have to think too much to realise why that isn't true.

It wasn't always bad for Özil either. It went that way with his performances.

Özil has had unfair treatment by the media like a lot of Arsenal players have over the years, but they're not the ones who pick the team.
English media is so dumb sometimes... but they have a lot of weight and pressure and you want it or not... they make an impact in people’s mind. If you are hearing Henry or whatever commentator you want ... constantly saying that Özil is not putting enough effort because of his face or because he is not yelling to players... it’s unfair because I watching him tons of times getting frustrated, so he clearly cared the team and results. But He is not that Messi kind of player... He gives you chances of goal but If Giroud could not run and make a goal... well he will look bad.

Now I think we both agree that Özil could play minutes to contribute the tram and fight for his place, but if he is not allowed to that... well I would do the same, get tired and start to don’t giving a **** ... because whatever you do, the manager is not counting on you for any reason he wants

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Just going to touch on AFTV; do not use this as your base for opinion on Arsenal fans, yeah they go to the games, yes they are mostly from London and around the area but they are an extreme, the majority of the ones who get camera time are the ones who spew the most abuse as that is what AFTV and the mob on there want.

Troopz, DT etc have made what looks like a career change just from being on there, they will continue to spew abuse just for views.

Their most viewed 'interviews' are from when we lose, a lot of the views could be from rival fans as I dont know any local Arsenal fans who care for it. The one time they got a chance to hold a serious discussion was when Gary Neville granted them access for an interview and AFTV truly showed how pathetic and unprofessional they really are.

The English media in general sucks and are not really much different from AFTV really, the headlines are what they are to attract attention and sell papers/clicks etc.

Özil is a high profile player, each media outlet will have their own agenda as he already has the following to attract attention.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Emery couldn't afford it
£8-10m? Emery could easily afford that. 30-40k pm mortgage, although he could give a lot more. I'd be gutted if I had to move out of there tbh, although his recent experiences could probably make leaving his home a bit easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom