• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

Pepes blue pill

****ing shocking, not lost on me that a good amount of fans that follow england to all corners of the world are also racist as hell, my hope is England hammer them and the racists from both sets off fans end up kicking the **** outta each other

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Ukraine is strong and got a legendary manager. Could be outsiders next summer.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I’ve been to their neighbour country Romania for work, once and never again. Awful people, horrible country and by all accounts its the same in Bulgaria. Through airport security there was one young black guy on some school trip and he was the only one who was searched, questioned, and checked by three different people. It’s an incident, maybe, but it left a sour taste in my mouth. Who thought it was a good idea to let these countries into the EU must have been on drugs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Honestly what the point of these racist chanting? what they gain? did their parents raise them to hate other skin colored people? i really don't get it and it seem it's getting worse.

great to see England players kept their cool and destroyed Bulgaria.

Last edited:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom