• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

They're both ****e.

Neither are ****e tho. Both are fairly meh, as in compared to the options France have lets say they don't seem that great but Winks is a decent players in terms of using the ball, passing smartly and helping progress the play while Rice is simply an excellent defensive midfielder tho is limited in terms of how he uses the ball. Would probably be a decent partnership in a pivot as they'd make up for each others flaws. As long as the defensive remains solid and the forwards are clinical I can see no reason why it wouldn't suffice for England for the time being.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Neither are ****e tho. Both are fairly meh, as in compared to the options France have lets say they don't seem that great but Winks is a decent players in terms of using the ball, passing smartly and helping progress the play while Rice is simply an excellent defensive midfielder tho is limited in terms of how he uses the ball. Would probably be a decent partnership in a pivot as they'd make up for each others flaws. As long as the defensive remains solid and the forwards are clinical I can see no reason why it wouldn't suffice for England for the time being.
**** the pair of them and Henderson. Maddison and Willock is the way forward:bounce:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Anyone think this racist thing is growing a life of its own? Fans doing it on purpose just for the uproar?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Just read what happened in Sofia. Eastern Europe is completely and truly ****ed. Just kick the all of them out of Europe.
It's definitely more prevalent in some Eastern European countries. When you think about it, all English clubs were kicked out of European competition for Liverpool's part in the Heysel tragedy; not all the Liverpool fans were fighting, but all the English clubs and fans suffered because of a minority of Liverpool fans. And yet the minority of these Eastern European fans can do what they like with no fear of their countries getting banned... The ban stick needs waving, or at least the threat of it.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

**** the pair of them and Henderson. Maddison and Willock is the way forward:bounce:

Loftus-Cheek going to walk into that midfield when he’s fit.

If you play one of Henderson and Rice at the base surely the third spot would be for one of Grealish or Maddison.

Southgate loves his midfield cloggers so doubt you’ll see much change in the summer.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Loftus-Cheek going to walk into that midfield when he’s fit.

If you play one of Henderson and Rice at the base surely the third spot would be for one of Grealish or Maddison.

Southgate loves his midfield cloggers so doubt you’ll see much change in the summer.
Henderson is a ****ing idiot. Should have been sent off after 3 minutes, absolutely terrible tackle. As for Rice, i'd think i'd prefer Uncle Ben.

You see it with Arsenal and England. Holding midfielders are essentially useless now. Get 3 people in there that can play. Would not be against Grealish at all, Maddison is a cert. Hopefully Willock gets the minutes to start knocking on the door.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I’ve been to their neighbour country Romania for work, once and never again. Awful people, horrible country and by all accounts its the same in Bulgaria. Through airport security there was one young black guy on some school trip and he was the only one who was searched, questioned, and checked by three different people. It’s an incident, maybe, but it left a sour taste in my mouth. Who thought it was a good idea to let these countries into the EU must have been on drugs.

I got a second passport control and body search by police after security checks every single time at Dresden airport during my 5 years studying there - all in all way more than 10 times. Mostly I was the only one. When someone else was controlled by police too, they had dark hair and mediterranean looks too. No outright German potatoe looking people were controlled ever. Don't have to go to Eastern Europe to find racism, Eastern Germany does, too.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What funny yesterday that Bulgaria manager said he didn't hear any racist chants :lol: i mean come on man

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Easy for us against Lichtenstein. 1-0 at HT thanks to Bernardeschi. Georgia, Israel and Switzerland win as well. Spain, Malta, Greece and Norway draw, instead.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ireland struggling here but have stayed in the game tbf. Connolly looked a decent talent in the 70 minutes he was on for.

Xhaka’s been aright tonight.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom