• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symbia

We the great North London club will be more than willing to use Mustafi as a bonus.

Goodby Özil. Was bitter fun while it lasted.

Jae

The "English media" witch hunt again is it? :lol: Because Özil was never given a hard time by the German or Spanish media was he?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Imagine a club having a talented World Cup winning footballer, agreeing to pay him over £300K when the club can't really afford it, and then not even putting him on the bench as an option in order to humiliate him.

Incompetence is too good a word to use.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Imagine a club having a talented World Cup winning footballer, agreeing to pay him over £300K when the club can't really afford it, and then not even putting him on the bench as an option in order to humiliate him.

Don't know if i asked this question before but what if Özil is really the problem and not Emery?

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Don't know if i asked this question before but what if Özil is really the problem and not Emery?
Emery's paid a few million, and part of his job is to manage and motivate players, all types of players.

Whether Özil has downed tools or Emery just doesn't like him, their relationship has broken down somehow. If he's not turning up to training or not taking part, he's in breach of contract.

Either way the club should take some action. They just seem to be letting it drift and throwing money away. It doesn't look good. The club looks incompetent.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Yet you'll defend Emery Vehemently using the squad cost argument..
Can't have it both ways. Either he is utilising his squad or he isn't. You seem to insinuate he is not.
No situation is perfect.

The good: he's two places above his squad cost position, on results (so far), and still in all comps

The bad: throwing Özil in the bin, conceding so many shots against and possession stats.

Having it both ways is only something I get on my birthday.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli

Imagine thinking you know more about the situation than Mertesacker based on nothing att all.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Imagine thinking you know more about the situation than Mertesacker based on nothing att all.
Imagine thinking I'd need to know more than Mertersaker, to see he hasn't even been included on the bench. :lol:

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Imagine thinking I'd need to know more than Mertersaker, to see he hasn't even been included on the bench. :lol:

:lol:
Imagine not thinking i meant this part:
"and then not even putting him on the bench as an option in order to humiliate him."
Surely you understood that, I've always seen you as a smart poster here.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

"and then not even putting him on the bench as an option in order to humiliate him."
Imagine thinking that recently married World Cup winner Özil, would not be humiliated by even being excluded from the bench when unproven 18 and 19 year old are preferred instead.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Imagine thinking that recently married World Cup winner Özil, would not be humiliated by even being excluded from the bench when unproven 18 and 19 year old are preferred instead.
Are you seriously trying to misinterpret? Om sure you are trolling now :lol:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

Imagine all the people living life in peace

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Still my favourite player at the club, but it's time to move on from Özil. I'd much rather play 3 in midfield and have 3 genuine forwards in the front 3.

When Pepe wakes up he can provide nearly as many assists as Özil as well as an added goal threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom