• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Hasn't De Gea signed a new four year deal? I think I read that today, making him the highest paid player at club.

Not a good source apparently but let’s wait and see.

We’ve heard he’s signed on several occasions only for it to be not true.

HBL

Established Member
Arsenal related but seen some weak links to Ødegaard, if there is even the slightest chance we can get him we should be all over it. Incredible player, been amazing at the start of this season for Sociedad and Norway.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
David Ornsteins transfer to from BBC The Athletic is official.
I just might myself transfer to some BBC soon enough you know

GDeep™

League is very weak
Utd linked with James Maddison.

Doesn’t get much better. Don’t forget the long held interest in Sancho.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Utd linked with James Maddison.

Doesn’t get much better. Don’t forget the long held interest in Sancho.

I don’t think Sancho will go there, club’s in turmoil and he’s probably going to win the Golden Boy.

You’re looking at the top level of club for that. Could see Pool going for him, didn’t spend any money this summer and could be looking at long term Mané and Salah replacements.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I don’t think Sancho will go there, club’s in turmoil and he’s probably going to win the Golden Boy.

You’re looking at the top level of club for that. Could see Pool going for him, didn’t spend any money this summer and could be looking at long term Mané and Salah replacements.
Utd can pay a 100-120M transfer fee aswell as 200-250K wages, which is always the decider, not sure Liverpool can go to those lengths.

They're a mess atm, but you're always selling a ''new project'' when signing these players, they'll have Allegri or Potch in place by the summer for starters.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Utd can pay a 100-120M transfer fee aswell as 200-250K wages, which is always the decider, not sure Liverpool can go to those lengths.

They're a mess atm, but you're always selling a ''new project'' when signing these players, they'll have Allegri or Potch in place by the summer for starters.

Think Liverpool can too, they’ve still not really had a significant net spend in recent years.

Can see them selling the likes of Brewster and Harry Wilson for big money and part funding Sancho with that.

If I’m Sancho I’d take working with the best manager in the world at the defending European Champions. That’s guaranteed success.

Pogba got sold on the project with Mourinho when he went to Utd and look at him now.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Emre Can heavily linked with Man utd. not surprised with Rabiot and Ramsey getting closed to full fitness he could be on his way out.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Sancho is good, but I'd be furious if we were to bid 100m plus for him. United would be the only team prepared to pay that unless Liverpool sold Salah or Mane.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Sancho is good, but I'd be furious if we were to bid 100m plus for him. United would be the only team prepared to pay that unless Liverpool sold Salah or Mane.
Exactly. He’s not going for that much.

And I think Arsenal is in a good enough position to drive the price down even more.

GDeep™

League is very weak
English clubs pay over the odds, Sancho will go over 100M. Young, English, hype, probably will have a few major clubs fighting for him.

We paid 70M for a not in-demand African player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom