• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Sheffield United vs Arsenal | Monday 21st October | KO: 20:00 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The first league game we won at The Emirates was against Sheffield United, remember our playmaking number 10 Billy Gallas smashing in a cheeky volley!

Going into this game as underdogs is the right strategy from Emery I think. It might allow Sheffield United to attack us constantly but we only need 1 chance for Auba if we manage a clean sheet!

I think Emery has this all figured out!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Can see Auba scoring again, Emerys brilliant system suits him so well!

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Crazy we have a GD of 2 and City have 18 but are only a point ahead of us

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Crazy we have a GD of 2 and City have 18 but are only a point ahead of us
Not entirely, you only get 3 points for a win regardless if you beat a side 1-0 or 8-0. Also City have lost more games than we have, I think that is something that'll surprise people a lot more. Also our 1 loss came vs the best team in Europe, theirs came vs Wolves at home and a newly promoted side away. I think a couple of their dominant victories and a couple of our sluggish victories by the odd goal have skewed peoples perception of how both sides are faring.

In saying all this we'll probably fall about behind City sooner or later, I mean that's what xG tells me anyways!

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Can’t wait to see the team we field. I doubt we’ll see Laca or Bellerin start, but the likes of Tierney and Willock are knocking on the door
surely.

Emery seems set on a 4-3-3, so I think we might see something like;

Leno
Chambers Luiz Sokratis Tierney
Guendouzi Xhaka Ceballos
Pepe Aubameyang Saka

Subs: Martinez, Bellerin, Holding, Torreira, Willock, Özil, Lacazette.

0-3 to us. I don’t think it’ll be a masterclass but Sheffield Utd give up chances and I get the feeling we’ll be sharp in attack. Auba and Pepe to score, Guendouzi to get his first PL goal for us too.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Honestly this'll be a very tough game. There's been nothing in our play that suggests we can go and win there

Riou

Gonna go for a 3-1 win here...Auba, Pepe and Laca...being positive!

Riou

Can’t wait to see the team we field. I doubt we’ll see Laca or Bellerin start, but the likes of Tierney and Willock are knocking on the door
surely.

Emery seems set on a 4-3-3, so I think we might see something like;

Leno
Chambers Luiz Sokratis Tierney
Guendouzi Xhaka Ceballos
Pepe Aubameyang Saka

Subs: Martinez, Bellerin, Holding, Torreira, Willock, Özil, Lacazette.

0-3 to us. I don’t think it’ll be a masterclass but Sheffield Utd give up chances and I get the feeling we’ll be sharp in attack. Auba and Pepe to score, Guendouzi to get his first PL goal for us too.

Man if Emery could just stop picking that midfield, we would be so damn good...we have so many quality options this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom