• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 9

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wolves start picking form just before we play them in few weeks. Typical s**t

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Can someone put video of apparently Watford penalty to Sp**s topic if someone sees such? Gotta show it to my cousin.

I don't know what you are talking about, watching Pukki-game.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

This is going to be another weekend with great results for us that we will **** up with a draw to sheffield right?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

English officiating is the worst in the world, has been for as long as I remember. It's the arrogance too. Auba's goal vs United still annoys me that the linesman put his flag up when there's been a clear order not to put your flag up if it's a close call. In most other countries they've embraced VAR as something that can help officials. In England they see it as something which undermines them, it's absolutely pathetic. But when you've got someone like Mike Riley in charge what do you expect?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom