• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Sheffield United vs Arsenal | Monday 21st October | KO: 20:00 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
SAD!

We used to go to places like the San Siro, Bernabeu, etc and get victories, now we fear going to Bramall Lane. What a decline.

"Sheffield has not been a happy hunting ground for Arsenal historically, especially since the Premier League era began in 1992.

They have only won once in the Steel City in 11 attempts, and that was all the way back in 1993! Of the other ten matches, the Gunners have lost six and drawn four."

GDeep™

League is very weak
"Sheffield has not been a happy hunting ground for Arsenal historically, especially since the Premier League era began in 1992.

They have only won once in the Steel City in 11 attempts, and that was all the way back in 1993! Of the other ten matches, the Gunners have lost six and drawn four."
Sunderland, Southampton and Leicester have won their in recent weeks though.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

The defeat when they put an outfield player in goal was so embarrassing, arguably our first “banter era” moment!

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Jesus Christ I have to wait till 17.30 local time to watch PL today and then us tomorrow.

Who comes up with these schedules?

We have to win though. No excuses about them being somewhat good at home. We are better and it's time to finally show that and dominate.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Waiting for this game

giphy.gif

How is this game on Monday? Why is only one game today.

The schedule is ****. Most turn off it ever have been and I've been complaining about the schedule for 3-4 years now. It has been in big decline. Even when we were in CL.

PL need to step up their game. I want to be excited for every weekend not only watching Arsenal but also pick 1 or 2 other good games to watch.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
How is this game on Monday? Why is only one game today.

The schedule is ****. Most turn off it ever have been and I've been complaining about the schedule for 3-4 years now. It has been in big decline. Even when we were in CL.

PL need to step up their game. I want to be excited for every weekend not only watching Arsenal but also pick 1 or 2 other good games to watch.
It's totally unacceptable. I know we don't but if we wanted to play a full strength team on Thursday, that decision has been made for us by the schedule.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Am I the only one bored? Title is over, rest of the teams are rubbish and the competition now is to see who is the least rubbish team for top 4.

Our football is dull as dishwater, so that excitement leading up to our games has gone.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's totally unacceptable. I know we don't but if we wanted to play a full strength team on Thursday, that decision has been made for us by the schedule.

Hey now, we have no right to complain...who cares that it could f**k up our schedule maybe causing injuries, screw over match going fans who travel to Sheffield on a Monday night and could easily be played at various points on Sky today even...they are doing the decent thing and putting us on television for us, the fans, to watch our team...and it is definitely not driven by any sort of financial gain by Sky...so we should just sit in the corner and be grateful.

Right fellas!

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Am I the only one bored? Title is over, rest of the teams are rubbish and the competition now is to see who is the least rubbish team for top 4.

Our football is dull as dishwater, so that excitement leading up to our games has gone.
When did we get to May? What the hell did i miss? Did we end up finishing 3rd?

trippyhippy

Results going our way this weekend so you know we're gonna fvck it up

100% this, we dropped so many points in the last few games last year whilst our top 4 rivals also showed relegation form. i wonder if the current squad determine their effort levels on whether they NEED to win the game or whether its ok to drop points and still be in a shout for top 4. i feel like they wont mind dropping points this weekend since we will only be a couple points off top 4 if we lose.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Jesus Christ I have to wait till 17.30 local time to watch PL today and then us tomorrow.

Who comes up with these schedules?

We have to win though. No excuses about them being somewhat good at home. We are better and it's time to finally show that and dominate.
Wait till you see the set of fixtures for next sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom