• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 9

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Liverpool have been so so poor in recent weeks yet still end up getting the results, today they got away with one massively.

As for United, in the end after all this talk of Ole bringing the United way they end up going 5 at the back and parking the bus at home to produce their best performance of the season. They may as well have just kept Mourinho. Still tho Ole got it spot on so I guess I have to give him so credit, it's not his fault his back 3 are mediocre as ****. Well I mean he could have not sanctioned Maguire for £85 million but hey ho.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool have been so so poor in recent weeks yet still end up getting the results, today they got away with one massively.

As for United, in the end after all this talk of Ole bringing the United way they end up going 5 at the back and parking the bus at home to produce their best performance of the season. They may as well have just kept Mourinho. Still tho Ole got it spot on so I guess I have to give him so credit, it's not his fault his back 3 are mediocre as ****. Well I mean he could have not sanctioned Maguire for £85 million but hey ho.
To be fair the main reason they sack mourinho because the players couldn't stand him anymore in his first 2 seasons he done very well but don't know why mourinho always f**k up his 3rd season

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
I don’t talk to Emery lovers ... sorry

giphy.gif

Shut out people who disagree with you. This likely explains how you became so unapologetically ignorant.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan

Don’t think it was a back 5, Young and AWB pushed up high on TAA and Robertson pinning them back. It worked for the most part and it will be interesting to see if other teams follow suit.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Neville and Souness thought it was a foul that lead to United goal. Me too, very clear hit, didn't look like soft touch either. And someone said Lindelöf hit his right leg too.

But it was a bit similar as when AMN has been fouled and in the counter-attack opposition scored.

You just cannot make any kind of even minor "move" that looks silly to these joke of a referees in EPL. Even if it hurts your leg, you just have to try to play as if nothing happened.

Otherwise it seems they take it as if it wasn't a foul, but you overemphasize. I think foul is a foul, and the player who emphasizes a hit could be given a warning after the foul is given.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/20/gary...ds-goal-man-utd-liverpool-not-stood-10952453/

Last edited:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom