• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Sheffield United vs Arsenal | Monday 21st October | KO: 20:00 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexagon9

I'm happyish with Emery so I'm not going to knock him too much as a manager but I do feel that part of his unpopularity is his lack of English and the way he comes across in interviews. He's difficult to warm to because of his lack of vocabulary. Anyway, I hope we carry on improving as a team and his English improves too.

Yeah, I’m in the same boat as you tbh, but I don’t think the language issue can be helping on-field matters.

Still, let’s hope for a result and decent performance tonight. I don’t think the game will be easy.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Sheffield United has apparently been tough opponent in EPL, but somehow feeling confident of a 0-2,3 win. Not a good sign possibly. :)

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Yeah, I’m in the same boat as you tbh, but I don’t think the language issue can be helping on-field matters.

Still, let’s hope for a result and decent performance tonight. I don’t think the game will be easy.

I think its a bigger issue with the media & fans than it is with the players. I'm sure he still gets his message across to players and many of them are Spanish speakers so maybe he uses Spanish & English at times.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
I think its a bigger issue with the media & fans than it is with the players. I'm sure he still gets his message across to players and many of them are Spanish speakers so maybe he uses Spanish & English at times.

Not completely sure of this. We’ve heard accounts of players requiring a translator in practice.
The good news is, if this is part of the problem, it can be fixed. A year is not a long time with a new language.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
2 points from the last 5 league games for Sheffield Utd.

Nothing too scary about that form.

We’re THE Arsenal though mate, most teams play against us like it’s their World Cup final...as they should tbf

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
Just checked the weather for tonight’s game. It said it’s going to be a cold and rainy evening in Stoke.

We’re ****ed.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
At least one assist for my boy Tierney if he starts. Auba gonna score ofc. one goal for Martinelli if he gets on with 20+ min

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not expecting much from Pepe. It's the kind of game he has his sleeves over his hands looking cold and slower than usual.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

really at least having Özil on bench would give us something else if we chasing the game. welcome back Laca.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
My boys Luiz and Papa keeping a clean sheet tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom