• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Sheffield United vs Arsenal | Monday 21st October | KO: 20:00 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
" Judge Emery once Tierney, Bellerin and Holding are fit " as I was told weeks ago by people enjoying Emery's boringball, well 2 out of 3 are fit so now I'm judging the clueless bum.
Judge him once he decides to start them... hahaha! We are doomed to Kola-Xhaka ball. But you know they train so hard in the week. Man I want a manager like Emery... I would give my 100% in every training so I would play even if I have no level to play in PL

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Neville on SkySports just said Wenger is in talks with Utd.

Imagine if this actually happened though, heartbreaker.

More tears than Austin turning heel at X-7!

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
" Judge Emery once Tierney, Bellerin and Holding are fit " as I was told weeks ago by people enjoying Emery's boringball, well 2 out of 3 are fit so now I'm judging the clueless bum.

It appears you don’t know what “fit” means.

giphy.gif

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Neville on SkySports just said Wenger is in talks with Utd.

I was not aware Guy Wenger was considering to take up a career in football. At least his brother can give some canny advice. Running a car parts company must have ticked the boxes for United

JuanCarlosValeron

Unai, Sead, Sokratis and Xhaka are the types I expect to greet me when entering an empty Greek restaurant serving a cold buffet with Emery wearing his favourite belt.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Kolasinac over Tierney is actually laughable.

Why spend 25m on a LB, if you’re not going to start him when he’s fit? Shambles.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Tierney was 5 months out. No one knows if he had some setback. He is going to ease him in. Same with Holding & Bellerin. Over 5 months injuries for each. Very simple.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Kolasinac over Tierney is actually laughable.

Why spend 25m on a LB, if you’re not going to start him when he’s fit? Shambles.
He played 2 weeks ago so freaking well and fresh like lettuce... but some think EmeryCan he is not fit yet! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom