• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Wtf is this? Horrible stuff.

Look more like he learns him to dance,not to defend.

giphy.gif

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I'm having a hard time defending him.. I'm not a fan of changing managers too often as you have to give them time to implement their style.. but Jesus Christ this is awful.

We get dominated home and away. Against better and worse teams. We royally ****ed up our chance to win a European Cup against our rivals yet we got ****ed in the arse. We ****ed up the easiest run in on paper to get top four in comparison to our rivals. I can't understand a word he's saying in his press conferences..

But we are third right? Or at least we were.

Pepes blue pill

The players need to grow a pair now, cant imagine being a striker in our side and not saying anything about the lack of creativity behind me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom