• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Sheffield United vs Arsenal | Monday 21st October | KO: 20:00 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kav

Established Member
It's not great but we have to support Emery right now unless our form becomes atrociously bad and we drop down the table.

The football style isn't great but we were unlucky to lose that tonight overall.

There were some positives such as Pepe's performance particularly in the first half I thought he showed his flair.
Also Emery trusting in younger players is encouraging although maybe it's not wise to have them all on pitch together in away league games.

I'm frustrated like most of us after this but let's not get like Man United and Chelsea fans otherwise we'll never progress.
No we don't have to support rubbish. You can if you want to, its your right but i won't.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I’m not even on this Özil bandwagon, that’s not my issue with Emery.

I still can’t get over the fact that he tossed out Aaron Ramsey for Dani Ceballos.

Laughable stuff.
I like Ramsey but you can't depend on guy who fit for 20 games maximum a season he very injury prone and its getting worse.

Why did the bum take off Pepe? He looked lively. This greasy f*ck is tactically clueless also. Moved auba out wide and saka through the middle when Laca came on? Surely you would just go 442 as you’re chasing the game? Yet you move your best striker out wide.. Did anyone make sense of that? Can someone explain that to me??? Please
Yeah, was just about to say it. Should have definately gone 4-4-2. Put our best scorers closer to goal and each other.

United were amazing defensively though. Just maybe we should get their manager in to improve us defensively!

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I’m not even on this Özil bandwagon, that’s not my issue with Emery.

I still can’t get over the fact that he tossed out Aaron Ramsey for Dani Ceballos.

Laughable stuff.

That’s not exactly what happened is it?

jato

We are just not suited to facing epl teams away from home. Europe its another story

If we are never suited to facing epl teams away from home, then when are we ever? We will never win the epl if we are never suited to do that.

What does that even mean? We have a hard enough time now to win at home let alone away.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

So are we crediting Emery for transfers or not?

It was clear he froze out Ramsey last season. The lad was fit yet Emery benched him.

Emery had to turn to him when he started bailing him out but he pushed him out on the bench shortly after.

The treatment he got was disgraceful. I can’t rate that.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I like Ramsey but you can't depend on guy who fit for 20 games maximum a season he very injury prone and its getting worse.

He played 28 league games last year, probably would have got in more if Emery didn’t leave him out for some weird reason.

elemoo

The problem is not the results. Being 5th is fine for now. But we play like a team that is suspect to be relegated. We haven't played well in any of the league games so far.
Your using pre-season as validation to start Özil, after three years of ****, if thst doesn't wreak of desperation I dont know what does.

in that case it would seem that you don’t know what is and are clearly not as familiar with the definition of the term ‘desperation’... but that’s ok - i just use critical thinking... if a player has played badly previously and then has improved performances in recent outings, then you play your best players based on recent form... or are u suggesting his replacement have been playing better?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
And can we stop playing from the back we incredibly bad at it and its just waste of time we are slow the players we got in mid and defense anrs slow to pass and move. Just stop it.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
in that case it would seem that you don’t know what is and are clearly not as familiar with the definition of the term ‘desperation’... but that’s ok - i just use critical thinking... if a player has played badly previously and then has improved performances in recent outings, then you play your best players based on recent form... or are u suggesting his replacement have been playing better?
You what ?....ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom