• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Sheffield United vs Arsenal | Monday 21st October | KO: 20:00 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wonder how long before we actually "give it ta Freddie til end o' season" :lol:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I like Ramsey but you can't depend on guy who fit for 20 games maximum a season he very injury prone and its getting worse.

The same thing can be said for the fans who are crying for Özil to come back.

I’d rather a half fit Aaron Ramsey than some of the players in our squad.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
It was clear he froze out Ramsey last season. The lad was fit yet Emery benched him.

Emery had to turn to him when he started bailing him out but he pushed him out on the bench shortly after.

The treatment he got was disgraceful. I can’t rate that.

Hard to say what happened behind the scenes. Ramsey was demanding a very high salary. He didn’t have the capacity to start consistently for us, injury free.
Ceballos is a loaned player. He shows promise and we’ve been excited about him. He didn’t beat the world today. The transitive argument you guys are making is that Ramsey would have. Do you think Ramsey would have won the game for us?

Manberg

Predator
Can't understand a word Emery's saying.

edit: "We tried at the second half to score but at the end we lose". No s**t.

Reactions: Kav

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Thought I was watching Ireland again with the way we were trying to attack. Absolutely embarrassing stuff. At no point under Wenger even at the worst parts in his reign did we look as clueless trying to break down a team.
Believe me we looked the same in his late years was just pass pass and then nothing but we under him we look unstoppable at home.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Thought I was watching Ireland again with the way we were trying to attack. Absolutely embarrassing stuff. At no point under Wenger even at the worst parts in his reign did we look as clueless trying to break down a team.
Away from home yes. And in some home games. But not every f*cking game

Shahin Tadjalli

Terrible.
Just terrible.
Really hope Pepe can keep his head up with the sitter he missed.
First time I genuinely question if Emery is the right man. And I mean the right man to establish us in the Top 4 again, he was never the right man for glory imo, and I rate him. Its just, given the position were in you'd need a top draw manager if you want an improvement on Emery straight away, which were not gonna get. But he seems clueless at times and that's the worst for a manager if were being honest.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wonder how long before we actually "give it ta Freddie til end o' season" :lol:
We won't we not this kind of club to get rid of manager in middle of season unless the top 4 is gone and we out from europa. There was reason we gave unai 2 years plus 1 year optional things keeping like this he gone in summer

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Great, thanks Arsenal, robbed myself of 2 hours of sleep for this ****.

Unless i get some of that good **** Hydro is on, gonna have to do yoga or something. To ****ing classical music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom