• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Who is Agenda Merchant? If it is me I can invite you to Iceland, beautiful nature & blue lagoon, good food, wild night life if you're into that! I can teach you to 'spranga'(see video) and hunt puffins! You will have a blast and in the end of it I'm sure you will like me!

Nah, it’s not you mate! I would’ve named you directly if it were. One of the threads the merchant lived on is no more and the Xhaka one is pretty much done so he doesn’t appear there much too.

Would love to visit you! Shame that the Euro is crazy expensive right now!

Iceman10

Established Member
He's talking out his ass about us being more competitive. Unless he means that now every match is a nail-biter to the end no matter who we play.

Looks like he's stuck in the past of last season, accumulating a PL points increase before the end of season collapse, along with making it to the EL final. If he wants to live on the past like that, overlooking no evidence of a step change increment yet so far this season, he's failing to show a connection with reality. When Arsène Wenger was in trouble he could say all sorts of things, but he had lots of goodwill. Emery doesn't.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
So that only makes @teamsoutheast on the Unai in camp?

You lot turned faster than I expected. Scenes when me and @Toby Andrl are the ones still thinking it's better to wait until the off season to sack him, despite Unai trying very hard to change our minds he should be shown the door pre-christmas.

Mate, that's called reason what we've got. Never saw any progress beyond the first pre season and first two to three months, so from that perspective and seeing how fast other managers can get their basic ideas coached into a team, it was absolutely reasonable to question where this Emery thing was headed and now down the line almost everyone can see it.

In this context now with who actually is available and maybe only for the remainder of the season, and factoring in I don't think firing during the season - only if things go really bad - is a good idea, I'm still leaning more towards keeping him cause in the summer there's just more and better options. But that could well change within the next few weeks, too.

GoonerBoy19

Painful to watch.. playing a DM at #10 and still getting overrun in midfield. Absolute rubbish tactics, stubborn and useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 26

Talks have taken place between Marcus Rashford and Mikel Arteta [AFCamden]

Nothing is decided between Arsenal and Emile Smith Rowe [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom