• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
The people hoping that we actually drop points so our manager gets sack disgust me.
I never hope we drop points, but the fact that each dropped point brings Emery closer to the sack is no small relief when the team has dropped points.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I don't think anybody really wants us to drop points just to sack Emery.

It's very simple. Has he been given enough time? Yes. He's managed over 70 games now. Also, has he been able to spend to create his own squad? Yes again. Are we seeing improvements on Wenger, who had to leave because it wasn't good enough anymore? No.

Then one has to take an educated guess whether it's likely things will improve with even more time and money. Given how we are outplayed home and away vs City, Liverpool but also Sheffield United and Portuguese **** clubs and nobody understands a word of his English my educated guess is no.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Brendan Rodgers would be my choice. The only down point might be his ability to attract the same names that a big name manager could.

Axel_Gunner

giphy.gif

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

You know you never want Mourinho at Arsenal, but he is so many levels above Emery that’s it’s criminal to not at least entertain the idea.

Well he'd play Özil for starters, he wouldn't persist with playing out from the back at all costs even when it wasn't working, he'd try to make the defence a bit more solid, we wouldn't be conceding so many shots and he's good at actually making his team lethal from counter-attacking situation when currently a lot of the times we mess it up. There are so many things Mourinho would improve on what Emery is doing currently. Also there's a lot more conviction with Mourinho, with Emery he always seems nervous and on edge and I think it rubs off on the players at times.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Well he'd play Özil for starters, he wouldn't persist with playing out from the back at all costs even when it wasn't working, he'd try to make the defence a bit more solid, we wouldn't be conceding so many shots and he's good at actually making his team lethal from counter-attacking situation when currently a lot of the times we mess it up. There are so many things Mourinho would improve on what Emery is doing currently. Also there's a lot more conviction with Mourinho, with Emery he always seems nervous and on edge and I think it rubs off on the players at times.
Pains me to say it but Mourinho here winning a title could be a last stab at Wenger for him.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Pains me to say it but Mourinho here winning a title could be a last stab at Wenger for him.

I don't think he'd think like that, maybe I could be wrong. I think it could be an opportunity to prove himself again no doubt, but I don't think it'll be about getting one over Wenger.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

And more importantly Mourinho can put his message across to the players clearly as he can speak English.

I think a lot of people are underestimating what a decent manager would do with the players we currently have in our squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom