• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Jose would kill the kids though
giphy.webp

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I Think Mou is bound for Borussia and interested in one of our players tho. Torreira perhaps

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

With Sanllehi. It’s happening, boys and girls.

Tbh I think I've said more than once that I don't want Mourinho anywhere near Arsenal, I cant stand the man. Having considered him as a manager rather than a human I've changed my mind, he would get the team playing for sure and that's really what I should focus on, not if I like him as a person or not.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Jose would kill the kids though
At Arsenal you must play kids, it’s our culture. Jose will have to buy into that.

If his job is top 4, push the big boys, win most weeks, get to knockout stages of CL, while integrating the elite youth, I don’t see the issue.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Tbh I think I've said more than once that I don't want Mourinho anywhere near Arsenal, I cant stand the man. Having considered him as a manager rather than a human I've changed my mind, he would get the team playing for sure and that's really what I should focus on, not if I like him as a person or not.
He comes across well when not under the pressures of management.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
At Arsenal you must play kids, it’s our culture. Jose will have to buy into that.

If his job is top 4, push the big boys, win most weeks, get to knockout stages of CL, while integrating the elite youth, I don’t see the issue.
He'll meet all that criteria easily.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Can’t forget that interview where he said he’ll even take a job if the club said to him “we aren’t a top club but we want you to start that culture”.

We are at that point. We don’t compete in big games, we aren’t a threat to any competition, but a lot of the infrastructure is in place to do that, a top manager is all that’s missing.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He comes across well when not under the pressures of management.

Well he knows his stuff that's for sure and his history shows that. I don't have to like him but I'm at the stage of thinking, Fvck it, we have to do something! I was all for supporting Emery until the end of the season but something is very wrong, the players don't look motivated.

Arseshavin

Can’t forget that interview where he said he’ll even take a job if the club said to him “we aren’t a top club but we want you to start that culture”.

We are at that point. We don’t compete in big games, we aren’t a threat to any competition, but a lot of the infrastructure is in place to do that, a top manager is all that’s missing.
We need a top manager, not a top **** who's eventually alienated himself with the players at pretty much every top club he's been at.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Dont want Hosé. Dispicable human.

Cant believe People want him after the years of disrespect towards Wenger.

Much more fun managers out there. Only one special cnunt.

This is whats wrong with the world. Noone gives a **** IF they have a chance to win Short term.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Dont want Hosé. Dispicable human.

Cant believe People want him after the years of disrespect towards Wenger.

Much more fun managers out there. Only one special cnunt.

This is whats wrong with the world. Noone gives a **** IF they have a chance to win Short term.
Who do you want? For me everyone seems to have big question marks. Bigger than with Jose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom