• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Look Emery Out and what not.... but the fact that you guys want Mourinho in is the most desperate and embarrassing thing.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

My worry is didn't we used to slate his time at United because all he did was park the bus and play terrible football? We'd achieve better results but I feel we'd still complain.

I support Arsenal so it doesn't matter who manages us, I'll always back them. As for Jose, always liked him when he wasn't at United.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
No idea what counting his trophies is post to do for the debate... There was a man in my town that could play all Beethoven songs by memory on piano. Then he got dementia.

Everything has expiration date.

Mourinho is that moldy milk in the freezer. You don't drink it. You throw it out.
In fairness, that's what happens if you put milk in the freezer and not the fridge.

say yes

forum master baiter
Especially as @say yes before the EL final was saying a victory would be our greatest achievement in 20 years. Thankfully, Emery and his poor management put an end to that sort of talk.
What kind of made-up nonsense is this?

I hate the Europa. Diabolical competition which I’ve got absolutely zero respect for.

Our greatest achievement in the past 20 years was the invincibles. Not even a CL win would top that.

Reactions: A_G

In fairness, that's what happens if you put milk in the freezer and not the fridge.

Yeah its weird, one minute I'm solving statistical mechanics problem and next minute I'm forgetting the word fridge and using freezer instead.

I think the milk takes longer time to mold in the freezer though.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Look Emery Out and what not.... but the fact that you guys want Mourinho in is the most desperate and embarrassing thing.
If Raul wants him, which he might, then you’ll have to back the club. This isn’t even about what we want, Raul and Jose met last night and they surely discussed the job.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Yeah its weird, one minute I'm solving statistical mechanics problem and next minute I'm forgetting the word fridge and using freezer instead.

I think the milk takes longer time to mold in the freezer though.

I freeze milk into ice cube trays and then put cubes of milk ice in my coffee, usually two!

GDeep™

League is very weak
What kind of made-up nonsense is this?

I hate the Europa. Diabolical competition which I’ve got absolutely zero respect for.

Our greatest achievement in the past 20 years was the invincibles. Not even a CL win would top that.
I never make anything up mate. I’ll find it.

Anyway, you were against Arteta and mentioned Wenger fan boys, you’re against Jose now mentioning Wenger fan boys again. Bit weird.

say yes

forum master baiter
Mourinho since 2004.

x3 Premier League titles
x1 FA Cup
x3 League Cup
x1 Champions League
x1 Europa League
x2 Serie A
x1 Coppa Italia
x1 La Liga
x1 Copa Del Rey

Before I even get into Community Shields and stuff like that. Or times he was runner up, CL semi-finals, etc.

#Winner

Most people on the list cannot compare. In fact can anyone? I mean we're not gonna get Pep or Klopp. Simeone probably wouldn't come here, apart from that who has won more in the last 15 years?

Jose is finished mate. All-time great but managers have a shelf life at the top level and he is well past his now.

And, even when he was good, he’s a horrible man who plays horrible football. Not the Arsenal type at all.

Predicates

Hello all, first-time poster here. In my opinion, Jose Mourinho would be great at Arsenal. He's charismatic, tactically astute and a proven winner, basically everything Unai isn't. As a result, he would inspire the players, improve our defensive situation and secure Champions League qualification with ease. Moreover, I think he would want to work for us, because he obviously has a good relationship with Sanllehi, and because we are the biggest team in England that would take him on at this moment.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Mourinho, born and raised at Setubal is maybe just a fan of the club and at the same time a good friend with Raul. (They have quite a few mutual acquaintances).

Honestly appointing Mourinho after all this may force me into a sabbatical.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
If Raul wants him, which he might, then you’ll have to back the club. This isn’t even about what we want, Raul and Jose met last night and they surely discussed the job.

ValuableRecklessArmyant-size_restricted.gif

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Mourinho, born and raised at Setubal is maybe just a fan of the club and at the same time a good friend with Raul. (They have quite a few mutual acquaintances).

Honestly appointing Mourinho after all this may force me into a sabbatical.

We played Vitoria Guimaraes last night, they’re different to Vitoria Setubal.

Guimaraes is four hours away from Setubal.

Something in this, can see an Ornstein bomb in the next couple of days. Might ring up my source see what’s going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom