• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 10

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I like Leicester movement and passing but that Southampton guys never put tackle or run

Manberg

Predator
What is it about Leicester how'd they come up so fast? In between the championship and league one, then in the championship for 5 years, somehow win the premier league 2 seasons after promotion and have been competitive in the top half of the premier league ever since. It's like they sold their souls to the devil. I get they received investment from their Thai owner but many clubs received much more yet haven't had it as well as them.

GDeep™

League is very weak
What is it about Leicester how'd they come up so fast? In between the championship and league one, then in the championship for 5 years, somehow win the premier league 2 seasons after promotion and have been competitive in the top half of the premier league ever since. It's like they sold their souls to the devil. I get they received investment from their Thai owner but many clubs received much more yet haven't had it as well as them.
Good scouting, hiring good managers.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sign players that our scouting stuff expecially Girmandi missed out

GDeep™

League is very weak
Leicester has been the best club in the transfer market for a few years now. Soyuncu looks a beast now.

Top Bottom