• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 10

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What this performance from Southampton? Need to refund thier fans seriously totally give up after 1 goal

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ayoze Perez has scored just one less away goal than Lacazette managed last season in the space of 38 minutes in this game.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ayoze Perez has scored just one less away goal than Lacazette managed last season in the space of 38 minutes in this game.

Even though I like Laca, I do like this away goal gimmick you have going.

Manberg

Predator
Leicester fans "Manchester city we're coming for you". Get real. Top 6 is the most you will achieve.

Sorry but I don't like seeing a small club do better than the mighty Arsenal. It grates me.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Still a small club.
That they are. A small club that's out performing us. What's that say about Arsenal just now?

Massive game in coming up against them. If dont win massive problems.

Manberg

Predator
8-0. As it stands this is the biggest away win in premier league history. You'd think Leicester was Barcelona or smthing.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Funny enough a few people thought Puel didn't warrant the sack because the results weren't overly terrible, there was a couple of bad ones but in general a few thought it wasn't enough to warrant the sack pointing to victories over City and Chelsea. But sometimes you just have to look beyond the results and just see that the performances just aren't good enough and you have to pull the trigger. Hope Raul and Edu take note.

Latest posts

Top Bottom