• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 10

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Screw it, gonna be positive...if we can’t get Champions League next year, let’s at least get Saint Totteringham’s Day back again!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Sevilla 15/16. Believe me I pointed it out when the rumours first started gathering pace but it was dismissed. The responses I got were "shut up you troll, he'll improve Wengers embarrassing away record, as if Arteta would do better. Do you know what? We're revoking your trusted member status too you troll! Emery's gonna be world class!"

I remember it like it was yesterday.

Emery being sh*t doesn’t make Arteta good by default.

He hasn’t gone on to manage anywhere else, just gets yelled at by Pep on the bench.

Cowardly stuff.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

He hasn’t gone on to manage anywhere else, just gets yelled at by Pep on the bench.

Cowardly stuff.
People aren't patient Arteta could have done better or worse buy either way people will always moan about mini things

Manberg

Predator

Cowardly stuff.

Sometimes you have to take a chance and hope that it pays off. Chelsea could easily have gone for a reputable foreign manager such as Allegri. They took a gamble on Lampard and so far he's doing pretty well considering some people predicted Chelsea to go as low as finishing in the bottom half this season.
If a rival goes for Arteta instead of us that's the ship sailed.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Sometimes you have to take a chance and hope that it pays off. Chelsea could easily have gone for a reputable foreign manager such as Allegri. They took a gamble on Lampard and so far he's doing pretty well considering some people predicted Chelsea to go as low as finishing in the bottom half this season.
If a rival goes for Arteta instead of us that's the ship sailed.
Arteta ship is gone anyway, Raul isn’t putting his job and reputation on the line for a risky appointment like Arteta.

isop

Dyche again blame diving first was Arsenal now Chelsea

He's a thug who sets his team up to cheat, sending out his thugs who are constantly kicking and elbowing and stamping behind the ref's back, getting away with murder, in addition to their systematic and deliberate fouling to stop other teams from playing, then he moans and moans about diving having forgotten about all the roughhousing that he uses on other teams.

As a manger, he does well with the resources that he's got, even though he plays ancient football, but he's one of the most annoying out there.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Sean Dyche should have some shame. The Hudson Odoi incident was not a penalty but it wasn’t a dive either.

Where does a manager get off slagging off and accusing young players like this of diving?

Scumbag.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Sean Dyche should have some shame. The Hudson Odoi incident was not a penalty but it wasn’t a dive either.

Where does a manager get off slagging off and accusing young players like this of diving?

Scumbag.

He did the same after their game against us, I literally cannot remember one instance in that game were any of our players dived or even any debatable incident. Weird how this seems to be his go to just so he can act morally superior after his team has lost. He'll gladly tell his players to start kicking and fouling the opposition tho.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He did the same after their game against us, I literally cannot remember one instance in that game were any of our players dived or even any debatable incident. Weird how this seems to be his go to just so he can act morally superior after his team has lost. He'll gladly tell his players to start kicking and fouling the opposition tho.
I remember, we didn’t dive.

Think you’re spot on with this being his “go to” in defeat.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
No excuses about Hazard leaving or Lampard needing 3 years etc.
their sheet was huge, the transfer ban meant nothing he did the same as Ole he trusted the english core, in his case it paid off because there is a lot of quality.
It can stil break. Im more impressed with Rodgers and Leicester. He is proving himself again to be a more than capable manager. With intelligent signings and trusting key elements of his style.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think Saint-maximan covering his gucci headband. And why Newcastle playing against Mexico?

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
They took a gamble on Lampard

Lampard was a gamble in contrast to say Allegri, but Arteta would be a gamble in contrast to Lampard, too. The latter was at least Derby manager for a season and did fairly well with them. Arteta has never been the head coach/manager solely responsible for a team, the one time he stood in for Guardiola was a 2-1 loss against Lyon in the CL.

There's virtually no tangent to go off on Arteta's managerial style, his leadership and man management style, how he deals with media und public and just the fact that he's the one responsible. And even if he's a great assisstant, that doesn't say he's going to be a top notch manager, too. There's a few examples of great assisstants being exactly that, but not good head coaches. There's just too many dark spots for me to hire Arteta on a permanent basis.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom