• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace| Sunday 27th October | KO:16:30 GMT | Illegal Streams

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Honestly just gift them a goal never seen such bad refereeing than this he gave them almost everything soft penalty many soft fouls cancelled a goal incorrectly.

I know we bad but sometimes it has to be said

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
They're choosing teams that viewers want to watch. As Keown said on Thursday, the beautiful football has gone and we're not solid in defence anymore. All traces of Graham and Wenger erased by rubbish Emery. Raise your glass :(

Not defending Emery, we are ****.

But when was the last time we were solid in defence?

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Best thing about this is Emery looks fecking defeated. Utterly defeated standing there on the sidelines.

ANd now it's kicking off.

Anyone would think we were battling our rivals.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Glad we lost, Jose in please. Off to spend loads of angry money at the club shop.

Vibra

Established Member
The worst thing is that nothing will come of this injustice. It will all be forgotten and nobody will be held accountable

I don't agree with the VAR about the decision about third goal. If anything it felt like Chambers was fouled not visa versa.

Why are we not creating chances from general play? Even at home its feel like struggle.

This is the big question I take from the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom